HUMMING BIRD & NECTAR DREAM

Archives for 2010
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

I was looking down at a humid, tropical, foliage covering on the floor. Humid mist like steam rising.

As I concentrated I saw two black dots like on a butterfly. (powdery like on a butterfly's wings) They grew larger as I focussed in on them. Exotic. It was other worldly, in with plants.
As I observed, it changed into a Humming Bird. So beautiful and colourful, and wonderful to look at.

I held out my hand, so frail, so tiny the bird. Easily broken. I did not know how to handle such a delicate life. As it touched me, my hand, (for it came to me) I could immediately taste Nectar, sweet, in my mouth. The bird became smaller and smaller and melted into me, into my hand.

This scene repeated again behind me for double emphasis. First the dots/butterfly eyes amidst brightly coloured foliage. Everything brightly coloured. Then a humming bird, but I think it was tiny and mousey brown?
But then something different, an old lady. My husband's Mum. (But in real life I am not married?!)

This time, I had trouble picking up the bird. Afraid to break it. This time, white stringy stuff got into my mouth. It had a life of its own. I was not sure about it. It tried to imitate the first vision.

Now as I write this dream up I wonder....

Who does that white haired woman really represent?

Was the first part of the dream real, and the second counterfeit?

I was concerned in the first part of the dream for the bird, in the second I was AFRAID.
The white haired woman never spoke or moved. (I don't think she could)

I had this dream immediately BEFORE the Humming Bird Dream, they are connected. I have typed them up back to front for some reason?

My diary entry goes like this. “I asked God before I went to sleep, to dream His dreams in me. They were certainly different! I do not have words to describe!”
Vivid blue car. My husband is behind it, yelling. [He is American/Italian] “They’ve sprayed the dog too!” As I looked, the car, soo blue! It was striking! [the blue colour of Greece]. The car had been re-sprayed and so had the dog! I laughed and packed his 2 kids in the car. Kids were a boy and a girl aged between 8-11yrs old.
As I sat in the car, the kids were to my left. I never saw a steering wheel. I waited deliberately for them to look at me. Accept me. They did, and the seat belt did itself up around me and clicked into place.
I drove them [the kids] to a beautiful house and put them to bed. Outside was green with grass. As I left their room and walked down the hallway, I looked out; the entire side wall of the house was made of glass, giving a double aspect view of green grass/grounds to side of house. [within the dream I had the realization that I had accepted the vision of a house that God has given me, whilst awake – Jan 1st 2010] That pleased me in my sleep.

Then I was looking at the dots of the butterfly of the Humming Bird Dream, the dreams ran into one another with no interruption.

In my awake life, I have no children, pets, or husband. I am a single sister in Christ.

When the husband was yelling, it was funny and laughter filled. The kids did not speak. It seemed natural for the seat belt to do itself up around me. Throughout the dream I was at peace.
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

There are a lot of 2s in this dream: 2 dreams, 2 objects painted, 2 scenes, 2 butterflies, 2 hummingbirds, "husband" with 2 aspects to his personality (American/Italian), glass offering 2 views...

The impression I get is that you are about to be blessed with...well...perhaps a double anointing...double fruit...or maybe a dual ministry opportunity. The floor (foundation of your life) is lush and fertile; that which will come to you (in terms of who or what to serve/minister to) will be frail...but you will see much life in it and have much tenderness toward it. Further, it will flourish, be tended to, and rest in your capable hands...and will "leave a good taste in your mouth," so to speak.

The woman? I wonder if the second hummingbird (there were 2 children, too...)...I wonder if she represents a religious figure or church (legalistic, judgmental). Not sure if you saw the second hummingbird the way you did because of that spirit hovering over you, trying to influence you...causing the experience to leave a bad taste in your mouth?

OR possibly she represents a spiritual figure that will be there to help see you through it...not sure...but I sense the previous...

Also, this "ministry/fruit" that is placed in your hands...seems that it is dropped into your life NOT in its infancy (the children were not newborns)...just in need of nurturing, rest and very tender care.

Blue usually symbolizes good = something of the Holy Spirit. Paint can symbolize anointing. However...check this out...the car usually symbolizes life/ministry (no steering wheel...GOOD...God is steering your life!)...but dog? If a pet, dog can be something precious. If not, a dog can symbolize strife. Kinduv goes with the 2 hummingbirds...

Just some thoughts...
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

First of all, may I give you a heart felt thank you Amber?

I knew there was more to this dream than I had gleaned, and up until now, only recognized the double emphasis of the humming bird section of the dream repeating itself.
There are a lot of 2s in this dream: 2 dreams, 2 objects painted, 2 scenes, 2 butterflies, 2 hummingbirds, "husband" with 2 aspects to his personality (American/Italian), glass offering 2 views...
All the 2's you mentioned have opened the eyes of my understanding. In his dream interp, I remember Joseph said, God showed it twice 2 Pharoah for a reason. ( in his case I think 'cos it was soon coming to pass wasn't it?)
The impression I get is that you are about to be blessed with...well...perhaps a double anointing...double fruit...or maybe a dual ministry opportunity. The floor (foundation of your life) is lush and fertile; that which will come to you (in terms of who or what to serve/minister to) will be frail...but you will see much life in it and have much tenderness toward it. Further, it will flourish, be tended to, and rest in your capable hands...and will "leave a good taste in your mouth," so to speak.
As I have been waiting on God I have the impression of a dual location and dual role, constantly. I cannot seem to shake it off.

I have been led to believe for these homes by the Holy Spirit, in 2 different countries. How this will happen/manifest exactly, I do not know? I just believe for it.

In 2008 I was given the word, CONCOMITANT, which was something I had never heard before.
I had to seek out its meaning. It was given to me whilst in Crete.

Concomitant is about doing things in 2 places at the same time. Doing something on one level and another concomitantly. An event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another. I think it has a political meaning too.
I found it hard to understand, but just trusted. I also hold in my heart and mouth the Job 42 scripture of how the latter half of his life was greater than the former!

CRETE background info...
[BTW I was in Crete on God's instruction, from a dream He gave me in 1999]
He instructed me that it was time to go. As I had merely done a Hab 2:2 with it. Didn't know what else to do really?

In faith I booked a trip and went out there in Oct 2008 and was offered a job on my first day out there! God incidence or not? I was also given a Hebrew phrase when I was out there - (phonetically May -heb-ay-herot) On researching it on my return, it means...From the wells. Interesting as God led me to pray, intercede and make connections with people. I sang in the Spirit and english in my private times, 'Let the sweetness of Your Spirit flow through me.'
By Spring 2009 I was living there.
Before I left the UK, I had 'The Green Fruit Dream' mentioned below.

BACK to the dream
As for the foundations? In my walk, I have refused to dash out undeveloped, into whatever God wants for me, and that has been painful. If He says, stay, I stay. Go, I go. No matter what anyone around me says or thinks to the contrary. [obviously I listen out for His messengers - there is balance, as He uses the body]

I witness to the double fruit, double Anointing and the root of His love flowing through all of this.
The woman? I wonder if the second hummingbird (there were 2 children, too...)...I wonder if she represents a religious figure or church (legalistic, judgmental). Not sure if you saw the second hummingbird the way you did because of that spirit hovering over you, trying to influence you...causing the experience to leave a bad taste in your mouth?
I didn't view her as helpful, but I am aware that I have to watch my bias against what I perceive to be religious tradition. I have to be prepared to take a look and see if she represents a help or hindrance, but so far I feel...RELIGIOUS HINDRANCE or spirit. She was immobile and speechless in the dream. I tend to bind things in prayer, on falling asleep.
OR possibly she represents a spiritual figure that will be there to help see you through it...not sure...but I sense the previous...

Also, this "ministry/fruit" that is placed in your hands...seems that it is dropped into your life NOT in its infancy (the children were not newborns)...just in need of nurturing, rest and very tender care.

Blue usually symbolizes good = something of the Holy Spirit. Paint can symbolize anointing. However...check this out...the car usually symbolizes life/ministry (no steering wheel...GOOD...God is steering your life!)...but dog? If a pet, dog can be something precious. If not, a dog can symbolize strife. Kinduv goes with the 2 hummingbirds...

Just some thoughts...
I have had a dream about a tree laden with green fruit, and afterwards wondered how long it would take for the ripening? [posted on this site]

The colour blue was so vivid that it would not leave me for days. Finally I recognised it, after asking in prayer. It was representative of the Mediterranean blue of Greece, but also, I recognised it like you said , Holy.

I was led to some photos on the following link, and the lighter blue on the church domes is more close to what I saw. In the dream the colour was vibrant and alive. Here is the link I was led to.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=oia ... p=3&sc=8-4#

The dog was his, [belonging to the husband] and I sensed strife from the woman. The dog was a pet and I simply laughed. It was fluffy with the blue paint.
I can see how Anointing, covering fits. The blue is extremely significant, as I said, it boggled me and kept coming into my rememberance for days. God wouldn't move me off of it.

With the children in the dream. I truly loved them, but in no way would I force them to accept me. The seatbelt seemed so natural.

Excellent thoughts. Gives me the opportunity for more prayer Amber. I had questioned why I should post this dream, but obeyed.

I usually revisit them in my prayer diary and meditate and pray. I completely forgot the concomitant bit!

Lately my dreams have lots of 2's in them, or re-present to me.

I know this has been a long, convoluted response to your 'thoughts' on the dream interp, but I want you to be encouraged at the accuracy with which you have been used to give insight Amber.

Again, many thanks

PS I forgot to say, I do dream and pray into world politics a lot. I am interested in what is moving in the Heavenlies, geopolitcally. never saw that in the concomitant bit b4!
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Amber,

Would you happen to know the bible significance of the number 2?

I am still dreaming in twos. I keep seeing the duality of things in my everyday life and situations, as well.

In a recent dream I posted, even the fish I saw was divided in two (vertically) by red and gold colours. (see Blood & Golden fish dream)

viewtopic.php?t=20729&highlight=fish

Even in that dream I sensed that the fish represented how wealth would come to me out of my covenant of Blessing. Deut 8:18

That it would manifest for me out of the Spirit.
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Does anyone know the Biblical significance of the number 2?
Nuachrest
Bronze Member

Post by Nuachrest »

Aah...
from common dream symbols:

Two:

Witnessing; separation; discernment; wholeness in marriage; division; enmity; opposition; dividing light and darkness; relationship between God and man is closely tied to our relationship with man. (Gen. 1: 6-8, 27; 2: 24; 16: 21; Ex. 31: 18; Ecc. 4: 9-10; Matt. 19: 5-6; 22: 37-40; 1 Tim. 5: 19; John 8: 17; Rev. 11: 2-4)
Taps
Platinum Member

Post by Taps »

You might find this interesting concerning your TWOs.

QUOTE: What is the “Double Portion Inheritance”? 

During the summer of 2007, while I was in a season of intense prayer and fasting, I was shown through scripture and through divine revelation, that the “Double Portion” anointing which rested upon the prophet Elisha, is that of Elijah & Moses.

This is the very same anointing which rested on Yahu'shua himself, which is why he was seen at the Mount of Transfiguration with both Moses & Elijah (Matthew 17:3-4).

With these two anointings of Moses & Elijah comes the perfect balance and harmony of Law & Prophets, Spririt & Truth, Wisdom & Revelation, Mercy & Judgment.  

The "Double Portion" is the inheritance handed down from Jacob/Israel to his son Joseph (who was a type of Messiah) in Genesis 48. Joseph had two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh.
It was Ephraim, (the younger of the two) which is metaphorically and prophetically symbolized as the "Gentile" Christian believers in Yahu'shua (Jesus). Because Ephraim was raised by an Egyptian mother under paganism, he thought that he was a Gentile or a "stranger." But because Ephraim had the blood of his Hebrew father Joseph in his veins, he was an heir to the covenant of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) his grandfather. 

Ephraim thought he was an Egyptian, because he and his brother Manasseh were raised as an Egyptians. But when their grandfather Jacob/Israel prayed the blessing over them he declared "Let my name be named upon them" and this is when they realized that their true inheritance was with Israel! 

To his favorite son Joseph, Jacob/Israel gave the “Double Portion Blessing” (Genesis 48:22) and this represents the ministry of Yahu'shua the Messiah.
The Double Portion Anointing consists of:

Moses & Elijah
Law & Prophets
Truth & Spirit
Wisdom & Revelation
Judgment & Mercy
Judah & Ephraim = One Stick (Ezekiel 37:16-17)
Jew & Gentile = One New Man (Ephesians 2:15)
Smyrna & Philadelphia (Revelation 1:20, 11:4)
Justification & Sanctification
Wise as Serpents & Gentle as Doves
The Two Edged Sword
Two Candlesticks & Two Olive Trees (Revelation 11:4)
King & Priest = The Melchisidek Order (Hebrews 7)
Lion & Lamb = Yeshua
Messiah Ben Joseph & Messiah Ben David = Yeshua
12 Tribes & 12 Apostles (Revelation 21)
Father & Son = God (1st John 2:22-23)
Rachel & Leah = Israel
Joshua (Ephraim) & Caleb (Judah) = Two Spies

Both elements must always co-exist together in Messiah Y'shua. He is the one who inherits the Double Portion Blessing of Joseph. We are joint-heirs with him in this Double Portion Blessing only when we have these two elements as Kings & Priests in the Melchizedek order. END OF QUOTE

Perhaps this will shed some Light on what you are searching for at this time.
Cheers... Taps