adoption and pregnancy

Archives for 2007
Moriah
Platinum Member

adoption and pregnancy

Post by Moriah »

I have prayed about this dream and am waiting to understand. I did think of Abraham and Sarah but I am not sure if this is the connection I am suppose to be seeing. Thanks and may God bless you for your help!

Dream this morning- I was talking with someone(unsure who but a lady) and telling them how my husband and I had adopted a baby boy. But, as I looked down at my own belly in the dream, I looked about 4-5 months pregnant. I told this lady that it would be hard taking care of two babies, all the diapers, and working too but I will manage. I also told her that I would love both boys equally the same in my heart. I knew it was going to be really tough and I was worried that my husband would still love the adopted son as much as his own biological son.

I felt that we had adopted before we knew I was pregnant. This only speaks to me that we might have heard the Lord but got in a hurry. It will be hard but doable now since we did or will get ahead of the Lord. Is my thoughts completely off base? What about the other things? Do you think this has already come to pass or maybe a warning or maybe even meant to be?
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
talitha

Post by talitha »

Moriah, it really seems obvious to me - you have been nurturing/mothering two ministries - one is your "begotten" child - they both belong to Jesus your "husband" and He will provide for both and care for both, but one is being brought forth out of your union...... The adopted one I personally believe is to be relinquished to the Lord, who sees (Genesis 16:13) and who will hear (Ishmael=God will hear) on his behalf. The natural one will be brought forth shortly and will become a JOY for you (Isaac=laughter).

blessings on you
tal
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thanks so much Tal for your response. The big question is, the two ministries are what exactly? I could say that one is work and one is pastoring or could it be that one is pastoring and the other hasn't come forth yet! Much to pray about!!! May God bless you!
All that is within me will praise the Lord!