Two Visions of the Lord

Archives for 2007
Mona
Platinum Member

Two Visions of the Lord

Post by Mona »

I saw the Lord and it looked like he was raking a field. I remember seeing the strenous effort he was putting into all this raking.

Then I saw a bare branch and then I saw the Lord's hand placing a cluster of purple plump grapes at the end of this bare limb. It was though he grafted the fruit on the limb.

Love In Him
Mona
talitha

Post by talitha »

Mona, truly I believe you are discerning the times....

upon reading the first vision there I got this scripture:
For thus says the LORD to the men of Judah and to Jerusalem, "Break up your fallow ground, And do not sow among thorns. Circumcise yourselves to the LORD And remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Or else My wrath will go forth like fire And burn with none to quench it, Because of the evil of your deeds."
(Jeremiah 31:3-4)
Then I saw a bare branch and then I saw the Lord's hand placing a cluster of purple plump grapes at the end of this bare limb. It was though he grafted the fruit on the limb.

I see this as the Lord's unmerited grace of provision.

It seems like I remember that when the children of Israel reached the Promised Land, that first year they ate of the fields of the inhabitants whom they dispossesed, and not the fruits of their own labors until the next year. Many prophets are calling 2008 the year of new beginnings and of people entering their own destinies, their own promised land, so to speak, and that is obviously based in part upon the number 8 - if we look forward to the number 9 in 2009, it seems that perhaps that year we willl be reaping what we've sown in 2008, as 9 is often interpreted to mean 'harvest'.

blessings
tal
Mona
Platinum Member

Post by Mona »

Thank you Talitha and blessings to you!!!

I don't think he was tilling the ground and I know I was vague about that part.

It seemed to me he was raking the cut wheat or hay stubble and was doing it manually verses the easy way through machinery. I could see his facial expression and the sweat of his brow as he was doing all this hard physical work. It seemed what he was gathering in the rake was resourceful.

But I also remember how graceful his hands were while he was placing the grapes on the branch. His hands were full of poise.

Love In Him
Mona