obstacles in my path!!!!!!!!

Archives for 2007
newbeginnings
Bronze Member

obstacles in my path!!!!!!!!

Post by newbeginnings »

i had this dream early this morning.....
it was at night and i was walking and my daughter and someone else was walking in front of me.

but i couldn't keep up with them, as i was walking a tree branch
swung out in front of me, so i push it away and continue to
walk and then at least 3 small brown dogs came from no where
it seems and started barking at me it seems like they had made
a circle around me.

i pick up a rock to scare them away but the rock would not fall
from my had when i tried to throw it.

then i woke up :?

thank you in advance for any interps.
Daughter_of_the_king

Good Day

Post by Daughter_of_the_king »

Good day to you,

I couldnt help noticing that you wrote..." it was at night and i was walking" obviously this is about you and the situations that are coming up are up against you, as your daughter and an unknown person kept walking further and further away from you, you were the only person in that place, at that time the tree branch hit you and you pushed it away this is only the first of your circumstance which wasnt a big deal.. then the second was 3 small brown dogs...
i jus received that its 3 different situations that are coming up against you and that they will make a circle around you.. and when you picked up the rock and it didnt fall from your hand .. a rock means safe refuge, foundation, to be buried or covered in christ.. now thats a personal part that you have to pray about whether your covered in christ or not, whether your ready up against the situations that come against you or not.. whether your foundation is god or not..
i hope i helped.. god bless xx