Lacking in dreams

Archives for 2007
Jewels sunshine

Lacking in dreams

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I think i have touched on this before... but i want to ask again this question.
I am not dreaming that much. My dreaming is very low. I recall only snippets at best.
I s this normal?
I seemed to have alot of dreams last spring and summer. Now they are very minimal. Has anyone else gone through this before?
As far as i can recall the last vivid dream i had was about me being at a church and finding a secret book,.,,, that was mabey a month ago.
I did notice that there seemed to be a warning element to many dreams i had last spring and summer that semmed to swirl around Autumn and Ben.Does anyone recall my Astronaut dream?
Anyways is the quieting down of my dream means im going into a time of rest?
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I go through this too Jewels...I don't know that there is a "concrete" reason...could be many I suppose...I know sometimes I have found with myself that the Lord wanted me to be into just HIM....praying and reading more..seeking Him...Other times it seems He was using me more to help others with their dreams...and yet other times it seemed that He wanted me to pray more about the other dreams He had given me in the past and what He was saying to me about them...

So I am sure its many things...I have also just rested in Him in those times...so really it could be a lot of reasons...

Seasons....
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I am going through the same type of season, Jewels, I think there are many believers that do the same thing.

So, I think and what I personally is doing is seeking HIM more during this time. For everything is about HIM...

Love,
Pearls
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.