Snakes hidden in my pants

Archives for 2010
Blessed1

Snakes hidden in my pants

Post by Blessed1 »

Hello All,

I have had a dream that is really bothering me and I am hoping that someone may receive insight from the Lord concerning this dream.

I dreamnt that I was at where I believe was my mother's home (though it did not look like her home). I had seen maggots in the home and I was trying to find out where these maggots had come from. I went outside and saw a bunch of them on the porch. I figured that they had come in from there but as I walked into the house trying to gage whether or not they came from there, I began to see bugs of different kinds. All of a sudden I felt them crawling on me. I was wearing pants with extremely wide legs so the bugs had gotten under my pants. I began to feel a bite on my leg as well. I immediately pulled the pants down and saw that there were snakes as well (IRL, I am extremely afraid of snakes). They were on my legs. Frantically, I began to take them off and cut off their heads, killing them. I put the pants back on and realized that I needed to find a skirt to put on instead of these wide legged pants as I felt they would not protect me and I felt the skirt would give me the ability to see what was going on. As I was frantically looking, I felt another bite on my right leg towards my lower ankle. I pulled the pants down again and lo and behold, there was another snake. I became extremely frantic and called to my sister. I took the snake by the head inside of my pants to keep it from moving and when my sister came with a huge knife, I took it out and held it down so my sister could kill it. She cut his head off but in the process almost cut me and I remember that I was upset with her that she almost cut me and expressed it to her. I changed into a skirt and I looked at my legs and saw that my legs were covered with old bite marks that had started to heal along with new ones. Apparently they (the snakes) had been there a while and I did not know it. I remember that the bites did not hurt. I just felt a pinch when I was bitten. I also remember knowing that these were poisonous snakes and I noticed that my left foot had started to swell a little but I felt that I would be ok. My sister was also bitten on her legs by a snake but she had way fewer bite marks then I. I woke up from the dream. I have been praying and I believe the Lord is trying to show me something.

Thank you and GOD Bless
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Blessed.
I would venture to say that spiritual discernment may be starting to kick in with u. The ability to discern or pick up evil coming upon one on around on or a awarness of something that u may have been a oblivious to that was wrong or trying to harm u u are now starting to become aware of.
Though i can understand that the idea of a snake in your clothes is loathsome., ur discernment that they were there was good. Also though they hurt u some,, there attack was thwarted. Your sister could represent the holy spirit or your the body of Christ. The knife the word of God.
The word of God and association with godly brethren and sisters of God that dont 'play church" can be a great tool. , in getting the snakes out, First thing is knowing they are there.

Examine where ur walk is, have u been drawing near to God? Have u been spending more time with him ? The dream could be a word to the wise that when the snakes come what to do, Taking off the and taking away the hidden places of darkness from our lives,,,( the pants) and the wearing of a skirt could represent womanly GODLY submission ( rejection of the Jezebel spirit)the knife the word of God and the humility to ask for help.

Think and pray over what i have shared, If it makes no sense and does not resonate with u,,, just shelf it.

I invite others for their input,,as this seems a interesting dream. God bless u.
and remember,,, they only nipped u and left a little swelling... the life in u was greater then the death in them!
spoken4
Gold Member

Post by spoken4 »

Flies lay their eggs in in rotting decaying matter, garbage, feces ("crap") These eggs hatch to become maggots, that after a season will emerge to become adult flies...
The devil is known as "Lord of the Flies"
"Then a blind and dumb demoniac was brought to Him, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?"
"But when the Pharisees heard it they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."

"Knowing their thoughts, He said to them, "Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand; and if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of God that I cast out demons, then the Kingdom of God has come upon you." (Matthew 12:22-28 KJV)
Beelzebul (Lord of Flies)

Maggots in the house....
It sounds like God is giving you discernment to see the enemy at work....perhaps, in people, but yet still in the early stages...of demonic activity, but with the potential to become full grown. It reminds me of sin, in its early stages, but when full grown it brings forth death....
If you think of sin as "garbage" and waste that gives the enemy a place or legal right, to plant seeds, so to speak, that are sure to multiply and reproduce replicas of himself.

all different kinds of bugs, reminds me of creeping, crawling things...
Leviticus 22:5
Or whoever touches any creeping thing, whereby he may be made unclean, or a man of whom he may take uncleanness, whatever uncleanness he has
Leviticis 11:23
But all other flying creeping things, which have four feet, shall be an abomination unto you
14 Why do You make men like fish of the sea,
Like creeping things that have no ruler over them?
Ezekiel 8:10
So I went in and saw; and behold every form of creeping things, and abominable beasts, and all the idols of the house of Israel, portrayed on the wall round about.

How do you prevent maggots? Do not provide them with a place to breed. Keep all areas clean...and undefiled...

Definition of porch is very interesting....

A covered platform, usually having a separate roof, at an entrance to a building.
2. An open or enclosed gallery or room attached to the outside of a building; a verandah.
3. A portico or covered walk.
also denotes a "gateway, portal, or opening"
When I first read your post, my thought was that your pants were a "Covering for your spiritual WALK"
Its interseting that you were not sure but thought the maggots were on the Porch (covering for your walk?)
The bible says, Let the PRIESTS who MINISTER to the Lord, weep between the PORCH and the altar....
Also, not realizing that the snakes (also demonic in nature, deception had crept into what was supposed to be a "covering" over you. It seems you have not felt intense pain as this is happening but it has been more a "wake up" call each time you have come up against the enemy that has crept into your covering, so to speak. That has urged you to go into warfare, to try and purge your "spiritual covering" (Head of home, wears the pants...one in authority over you???) Only to find there was/ is more than meets the eye, hiding out there....leaving you no choice but to remove this covering that had gaping opening to allow you to be attacked and exchange it for one that will leave no place for the enemy to hide out and attack you.
It seems this may also be a warning, concerning one you call on to pray or go into spiritual warfare with concerning this situation. God may be trying to tell you that this one may come close to wounding you, although unintentionally, it seems that it was done in zeal, and motives were right, but some recklessness on this ones part could be a close call for you. It is encouraging though to see that while it did not succeed in deeply wounding you, you recognized the zeal without wisdom that could have ended badly.

It seems that God may be trying to warn you that you are dealing with something similar to what has wounded you in the past and is still not completely healed. Perhaps this is the enemys intention to cause fresh attack, compiled upon older wounds, that are still fresh enough in order to "scar" and disable your walk with God. That may have been his intention but it was NOT successful. Perhaps this sister, does not have the same the marks that come with attacks of this sort, while it is clear, that these kind of attacks are much more familiar to you.
We cannot lead, where we won't go....
We cannot teach what we don't know...
Sometimes, the battle scars, actually give us the legitimate right to dominion in that area...greater discernment, and a greater annointing to lead others to victory...once we get the victory!!!

Anyway, I would not say this is an interp exactly...but more some thingsz that seem to tie together...

Only you can discern if this is a family issue, concerning the "head" that covers you, or the authority over you....
Or the Family of God and local body you belong to....but I pray that God will make it very clear to you in Jesus name!!

Please trash any, and all, that does not bear witness with your spirit!! God bless you to come to the full understanding of what He is speaking!!!

Wide bottomed pants
Blessed1

Post by Blessed1 »

Thank you Jewels Ruby Rose and Spoken 4!! I have not been able to get on the forum to reply so I apologize for the late response. When I read both of your responses, it gave me chills!! I cried when I read them because I have been in warfare literally for my life and everything spoken was Dead On! I have been in a weird place that I have not been able to explain. I agree with both of you when you said that the Lord has given me discernment to see things that I had not been able to see before. Ruby Rose, I have to say that your question concerning my walk hit me in the chest (in a good and needful way)! I have been in a struggle with spending more time with the Lord and this was a wake up call to just do it the more. Also when you spoke of the removal of the pants and the putting on of the skirt and how it represented the the rejection of the jezebel spirit was straight from GOD himself! This was needful indeed! (No shelfing needed!) Spoken 4, you hit some key points as well. The correlation of the maggots and beelzebub was truly powerful! The porch representing my walk and getting rid of the garbage in my life where such things can hide and also staying undefiled from these things was powerful as well. The last part about the person who may cause unintentional damage is definitely what I am still praying about. I know of 1 person in particular but there is a possibility that it could be another person as well. I believe the Lord will reveal it. I just praise the Lord for both of you and what was spoken through each of you!! I am definitely greatful to my Lord and Saviour for giving you both the understanding of the dream that I may know now what I am dealing with. Thank you both again, and please continue to pray for me!

GOD Bless you,
Blessed1