Snakes

Archives for 2010
terrilidberg

Snakes

Post by terrilidberg »

I was in a house after some type of disaster. This wasn't my house. I think we just wanted to use it as a place of refuge. I think my husband and maybe one of my children were with me. There were lots of animals and I was afraid that snakes were going to come out of nowhere and bite me. Lots of the animals were locked up in various cages and rooms but I just remember being so afraid that snakes were out and could come at me from out of nowhere and bite me.

Terri
In Him I live and move and have my very being.
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

"I was in a house after some type of disaster".

After reading this, your dream seems to reveal some storm will occur that will take you & your family out of your place (either mental or physical) of peace, security, &/or rest. This will cause you to be in a state (place/house) of fear and unrest, uneasiness. Animals & snakes (situations/enemies) are all around in cages that may bite you causing this fear & unrest.

Remember, FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real!!! Trust in God. He is faithful. Whenever a storm arise, God is right there with you. Remember Joseph and all of his afflictions. God was with him all the time. Remember Job & how God bragged about him & how he endured. At the end, God blessed him double for his trouble.

More importantly, remain in the house of PEACE----Jerusalem (the city of Peace). This is the place where God's Presence dwells.

I pray this helps. God Bless.

Poetic Seer
Poetic Seer