Another Flood dream!

Archives for 2007
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Another Flood dream!

Post by WaitingforHim »

Another flood dream guys...ughh...

We were looking out the door of our house and seen the water was already to the doorstep...we knew we had to leave but we weren't scared or anything...We let the dogs out to go potty...they were walking in the water...then they came in...

We started to leave out the back door and the dream shifts..

I am in a man's house...He is a broker I think...He seems to be giving me a plan as to what to do now...I am thinking the flood already came now and we are looking for a new home. He is telling me he will take care of it and quickly going through details..I am trying to listen to him and he seems veryyyyy sweet and kind...He seems to really care...He mentions something about the new house costing 119,000...ect... I seem to really be trying to listen...

I feel the Holy Spirit speak to me inside and tell me to focus on his eyes...As I did I seen red dots where his pupils were...I realized something wasn't right....Then It was like the Holy Spirit said He was lieing...As I watched the man couldn't look at me anymore and was stumbling on his words...I said to him "Your lieing aren't you?"....He got aggrivated and told me to leave..

As I was leaving there was another woman there and I said to her "Atleast we found out before anything happened" and she said "Yeah, I know, lets go"....

We got in the car and I was driving...I was backing out of his driveway and couldn't get my foot on the pedal the right way...and backed all the way across the road into the ditch...I couldnt' go foreward anymore so I floored it backwards into the field behind me...I got back onto the road and realized I seen a little girl whose name means "beloved" in the window...she seemed sad and I said to the woman in the car with me, "Lets bring her home.." So we tried to go to the house but I couldn't find it so I turned around and asked the woman in the car with me where the house was and she said "Remember, its across from that soy field"....so I began looking...

Any thoughts?
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
mightyrhema
Silver Member

Post by mightyrhema »

hi WFH,

i don't have an interp right now, but here are few facts on the soybean that may help:

- The leaves are trifoliolate, having 3 leaflets per leaf.
- They are classified as "oilseeds" - their oil is sometimes extracted & used in cooking, infant formulas, medicines, as insulators, etc.

obviously, in your dream you were sensitive to Holy Spirit, so you avoided being deceived, which is great. do you think the woman was HS since she seemed to be by your side?

that's all i can offer at the moment, but will add more if led. GBU!

-mr-
=]
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Thanks for the info on soy...that does seem intersting..hmmm...

Also, I had pondered the woman being Holy Spirit...I need to meditate a little more and pray on this one...I haven't had a whole lot of time lately...there are a couple of dreams that I really need to seek the Lord on that I have posted lately....I feel the Lord is really trying to warn me and show me and I don't want to miss it...

Thank you so much...
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I pulled this dream up as I also believe that this is about what is taking place in my life right now...and to come..

I believe this dream is showing me a picture of the change coming and me moving on to another church....but I am thinking the Lord is warning me that there may be someone that comes into my path that seems to have all the right intentions and tries to get me to settle for a church that isn't what God wants...I feel the Lord is telling me to use my discernment..the eyes being the window to the soul...and I will be able to see the lie.. I believe it will save me from a mistake..

I think the woman may be HolySpirit...And I believe Holy Spirit will be with me for the entire journey...

I am still wondering about the rest...It appears I need to make sure my "footing" is right when I "back out" of this place...or I could go too far and end up in a ditch?? The good thing is I seemed to have gotten right out of it...but it seems there was something there that I wanted to go back for??

Anyone feel they can help with this part??

WFH
prayingwoman
Gold Member

Post by prayingwoman »

Hello WFH,

one question - I don't know if I've understood it right - where did you see the little girl? Behind a window of the broker's house or somewhere else? And where do you want to take her? To her house? To the broker's house?
Search me, O God, and know my heart, try me, and know my thoughts. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. (Psalm 139,23-24)
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi everyone ...I do believe the Lord has revealed the interp. to the rest of this dream...however I will share it with you and I am open to what you believe the Lord shows you...

We were looking out the door of our house and seen the water was already to the doorstep...we knew we had to leave but we weren't scared or anything...We let the dogs out to go potty...they were walking in the water...then they came in...

We started to leave out the back door and the dream shifts.. I believe this is showing the change that is coming at its right at my doorstep meaning its coming quickly...I do believe that it could also mean judgement or corrective measures coming to the church I am in ...I do believe this is instruction to get my things together and go...putting the dogs out I think is last minute tidying up...doing what I have to do before I go

I am in a man's house...He is a broker I think...He seems to be giving me a plan as to what to do now...I am thinking the flood already came now and we are looking for a new home. He is telling me he will take care of it and quickly going through details..I am trying to listen to him and he seems veryyyyy sweet and kind...He seems to really care...He mentions something about the new house costing 119,000...ect... I seem to really be trying to listen... This is showing how after I go to my pastor and tell him of my decision he tries to show me his plan and what he believes is the right decision for me...it seems convincing because he is seems to have my best interests at heart...I feel the money part of it is him telling me that it will cost me if I go my way or that he is simply trying to get me to "buy into" his advice and counsel. I am listening to him because he is my pastor....

I feel the Holy Spirit speak to me inside and tell me to focus on his eyes...As I did I seen red dots where his pupils were...I realized something wasn't right....Then It was like the Holy Spirit said He was lieing...As I watched the man couldn't look at me anymore and was stumbling on his words...I said to him "Your lieing aren't you?"....He got aggrivated and told me to leave.. I believe this is the Holy Spirit speaking to me telling me to concentrate or see with my spirit not with my flesh...in other words...look past the outside appearance...I believe my pastor is a good man with good intentions but I believe the Lord is showing me that this is not the path I am to go down...but the enemy is trying to lie to me...to persuade me into staying...I feel the end results are showing me that my Pastor is going to disagree with me about leaving and what I believe the Lord is showing me and he is a little angry upon me leaving (telling me to leave)

As I was leaving there was another woman there and I said to her "Atleast we found out before anything happened" and she said "Yeah, I know, lets go".... I believe this is Wisdom with me....confirming with me that this was a wise decision.

We got in the car and I was driving...I was backing out of his driveway and couldn't get my foot on the pedal the right way...and backed all the way across the road into the ditch...I couldnt' go foreward anymore so I floored it backwards into the field behind me...I got back onto the road and realized I seen a little girl whose name means "beloved" in the window...she seemed sad and I said to the woman in the car with me, "Lets bring her home.." So we tried to go to the house but I couldn't find it so I turned around and asked the woman in the car with me where the house was and she said "Remember, its across from that soy field"....so I
began looking.. I believe this is showing how I am going to feel upon leaving...l am feeling as though I am going backwards instead of forewards...feeling as though I don't really understand and as though my footing is off...not stable...unsure...also feeling like this is the path that the Lord is taking me but to me it will feel backwards at first....The ditch I feel is showing that there may even be a time where I feel like I am stuck or in a rut...but wisdom/holy spirit is with me at all times showing me how to get out...I keep going and end up back on track...I am thinking this field is a church or place where the Lord is going to feed me...restore me...ect... I couldn't figure out what Amy was all about and after praying I believe I received the revelation of what it is...I believe she is symbolic of all that the Lord wants me to bring with me...just being his child, his beloved...leaving all else behind me...all of my past hurts, everything that I thought I learned, being open to him restoring, healing, and taking complete control of my life...only being his beloved...
Being across from the soy field I believe is symbolic of being part of my healing process, feeding, nurturing....ect...this is all I need to bring..

What do you guys think?? I really feel this in my spirit.
WFH