Three dreams in one night

Archives for 2010
Busymumforfour

Three dreams in one night

Post by Busymumforfour »

Last night I had three detailed dreams. These must be significant as I usually dont dream.

The first dream I was working at a scientific research station compound. Lot of scientist were working there and living in accomodation surrounded by a large cyclone fence. The area was in the mountains with lots of woods and a stream nearby. A storm or severe event was about to happen. They all were packing up the station.
My residence that I shared with other workers was a portable home. When I returned to the station compound the whole house was gone. It had already been taken away. I remember thinking that I really didnt care that my things had been taken away.
Just then as I inquired as to what was happening, I saw some of my belongings being wheeled along on a bookshelf. I identified that they were some of my things, but they were childrens toys?
On the top shelf was a stuffed dog, and the middle shelf I remember seeing another toy I had as a child.irl
There was a container, like a very large salt pig, a rectangle ceramic container with a wooden lid that I thought was mine was on the bottom shelf. I was saying becareful as I looked inside. The were still wheeling it as I looked. It was full of money (coins)and some spilled out. The other workers who were wheeling the bookshelf on some rollers, were saying that another worker was not to be trusted as they said that things had gone missing before.

The second dream was that I lived in a two story house with a large backyard.
I was standing on the back verandah patio and looking down the yard. There was a fire over the back fence that had caught fire on some long grass. The fire grew and jumped onto the back patio. I ran and got the phone to call the firebrigade. While they were coming I used the little garden hose to put the fire out on the patio. They arrived and put the fire out over the fence. The area was fenced like another field within the yard itself.
After the put the fire out I was watching the fire smoulder and a young Asian man walked out of the fire all smudged in soot. He looked straight at me. I believed he started the fire and I then told the head fire fighter. His uncle lived next door and said that this has happened before. There was a large set of flats next to my house.
The Asian man just walked out of the smouldering soot through my yard and went home. He didnt look remorseful for what he had done.

The third dream was of myself at a 3 bedroom home with my husband. It is a place I have never been. We lived in this house. My husband and I were in the loungeroom and I was sitting at a sewing machine. I made myself a dress with a bodice and short sleeves with a short layered skirt.It was made from satin material with a tapestry pattern.
My husband says to me that I had better hurry as there was a workman coming over. I put on the dress and suddenly there is a knocking at the door. The tradesman comes in and asks directions to Samada and Samoa sts. We thought it was strange as we had lived in Samada St(for real)and gave him the directions. The tradesman was with his younger brother(teenager) and he was telling us that his father live there. The tradesman comments to me that my dress was nice and just as he did this the dress split apart at the seams along the arms and down the back where the zipper seam was. I had made it too small.

We are at a crossroads with direction in real life.
Tam