Black panther chasing us

Archives for 2008
bigbee
Gold Member

Black panther chasing us

Post by bigbee »

Hello everyone here is my latest dream:

My husband & I were riding what seemed like bicycles outside. They were not bicycles but rather some type of open vehicle. At first we were in a somewhat rural area with some trees. As I looked I noticed 3 animals a bobcat, a tiger, and a black panther standing at a distance. they were not threatening us at all. My husband then stomped his foot at them as if to taunt or scare them but it angered the black panther and it began chasing us. We headed for the city area in these open vehicles where my husband sped by me and I yelled for people to call 911, . As I looked i saw that the black panther had now caught and scratched the leg of what looked like either my sister or daughter (couldn't be sure). People came by to help. End of dream

These panther dreams are disturbing me :(

Bb
SZSME

my husband had a similar dream

Post by SZSME »

MY HUSBAND HAD A DREAM VERY SIMILAR TO YOURS. WE BOTH SERVE CHRIST IF THAT WOULD HELP INTERPRET ANYTHING. BUT WHAT HE DREAMED WAS THAT WE WERE OUT IN THE FIELD, HE SAID HE TURNED AROUND TO LOOK AT ME WHEN HE SAW A BLACK PANTHER BEHIND ME. HE SAID HE THEN TOLD ME TO RUN, AND I DID AND THE PANTHER CAME AFTER ME, BUT HE SAID THAT HE WENT AFTER THE PANTHER AND BEAT IT TO DEATH.
talitha

Post by talitha »

bigbee, when I read this, I got the word "devourer".....

and at the risk of opening a huge can of worms :? ...... this scripture comes to mind......

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, so that there may be food in My house, and test Me now in this," says the LORD of hosts, "if I will not open for you the windows of heaven and pour out for you a blessing until it overflows. Then I will rebuke the devourer for you, so that it will not destroy the fruits of the ground; nor will your vine in the field cast its grapes," says the LORD of hosts. All the nations will call you blessed, for you shall be a delightful land," says the LORD of hosts. (from Malachi 3)

bless you
tal
bigbee
Gold Member

Post by bigbee »

Hi Tal, can you be more clear as the Lord leads you(you can pm me if you like)

I draw a little bit about the action that my husband did in the dream (stomping at the animals) ultimately had an impact on someone else?

Just some thoughts
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Bigbee,
Are there 3 people that the bobcat, tiger and panther remind you of? It seems like they are fine in the distance but the panther sorta takes offence when your husband stomps at him. Just some thoughts.

The leg can be symbolic of faith and in this case the panther may scratch the faith of the sister/daughter.

Blessings,
Joy