Home-Run Coins

Archives for 2007
Thethinker

Home-Run Coins

Post by Thethinker »

My dream was I was playing softball (which I haven't done in years) in church league. I was really miffed because I was sitting on the bench too much, although our team won handily without me. I was only being used only as a pinch hitter. BTW, although I'm a pretty good hitter, I pitch really well in softball. Anyway, I thought the coach should concentrate more on participation rather than get carried away with winning the games.

Later, I saw three coins. These were bright shiny silver, like "proof" collector coins. They were like silver dollars, and had commerative images on them. Although I don't remember the images on two of them, the third had eucaristic images on it (of the wafer and cup). I was told I had to "hit them out of the park" but thought to myself, how are they going to find them in the tall grass beyond the fence??

The dream ended. I'm really stumped on this one, help please. :?
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Hi TheThinker! I'm going to bump this dream up for you for others to look at because I think its very significant. I pray the Lord gives you complete understanding on it.

I will give you my first immediate thoughts but that doesn't make them right and they wont be detailed either.

The first thing I thought upon reading is that just like the coach shouldn't focus on winning as much as participation, you also need not focus on your ability(gifts) as much as your communion with the Lord(wafer/cup on coin). He wants to give you His knowledge that will surpass all your understanding. This will in turn produce victory(hitting it out of the park). Stop worrying about how others will see this and just worry about what the Lord tells you.

Have you felt like the Lord has been giving you words or messages to preach but you are never given the opportunity? This was just a question in light of the softball pitching is all. Very strongly I feel that you feel like you are overlooked in some way but the Lord hasn't overlooked you. Its like He wants to show you the weighter walk with Him!

Okay, toss if this doesn't speak to you but maybe this will help some other way.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I think Moriah got it right, I felt like "Yes, right!" as I was reading his/her interpretation.
Thethinker

Post by Thethinker »

Yes, thanks very much! This interp. makes a lot of sense to me. Lord be blessed!