Another House Dream

Archives for 2008
Thethinker

Another House Dream

Post by Thethinker »

In this dream I was in the process of moving and looking for a new house (I guess). I house I eventually found was a post war (1920s), and looked at first just like you think it would, very small house, with a small, elevated lot, in town, with the concrete steps in front. However, the house was much bigger inside (the space dimension again!) and it had an old steam boiler in the basement. Although it was very old, and abandoned, the steam boiler was still on, and still working. I was concerned about the boiler and the pipes, they were rusty, so I was looking into this. It appered to be in doubious condition. Also, the front yard began to be looking very weird...part of it was covered in brick! Upon closer inspection the brick covered up part of the lawn, and looking closer this part had some sort of a bug infestation. like worms or maggots under the brick. The parts of the lawn not covered by brick were in poor condition also, the grass was sick and patchy. Any ideas?
eagle
Platinum Member

Post by eagle »

Just a thought

I think this is saying you are in transition, however this is a time for you to be watchful and don't get caught up with things of old as God is finished with them.

This is a time of transition and therefore there is a tendency for us to go back to the familiar and God is saying He is done with that He is wanting to do a new thing. This is also a time of vulnerability so there is an extra emphasis on us spending time with the Lord this year. We need to be sensitive to His leading and not our understanding and methods etc.

Hope it helps
Many nations will come and say, "Come and let us go up
to the mountain of the LORD And to the house of the God of Jacob, That He may teach us about His ways And that we
may walk in His paths." Mic 4:2