Flower vision

Archives for 2007
kse
Platinum Member

Flower vision

Post by kse »

Hello, I had a vision the other day. There was a chain link fence and there was a red rose up against it that seemed to be growing or unfurling. Then it was no longer a rose but a tall sunflower. The sun was shining in the sky to the left. Thank you!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Bump.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

kse,

Prayerfully consider: The Lord may be showing you that whatever it was you were up against to Him you were as a beautiful blooming rose and now He can see you as a beautiful glowing yellow Son-Follower, looking to Him and He is shining on to you.

Bless you!
Joy
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

I too thought about the sunflower following the sun (Son).

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hi sis....

I love what the other sisters see in this...Heres what I seen...

A rose to me would mean the symbol of romance...(to me anyway..lol)...when you are dating you get roses..(we would like to anyway! lol)...anyway, I was thinking how we are roses to the Lord also...His bride...still thinking romantic...and how he watches us blossom and open up....Then we are changed from just blossoming roses to "Seed Bearers"!! Soaking up the "Son" and having plenty of seeds to plant in others...

The fence I believe is symbolic of the what supports the flowers as they grow...so it could be the word of God or the Lord....He is our support and He is who we lean on when we are growing...without that fence sometimes the weight of trying to stand on their own takes them down...lol...I am sure you are getting a visual now...lol..

Anyway, my two or three cents...
love you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Thank you Dahlings! There was a lot of confirmation and also revelation for me in your replies. I don't know that I was clear about the "unfurling" but it was like the rose had been wilting and had fallen among some overgrowth and it began to grow strong again. Anyway, with your help this is what I conclude for now:

The fence is the barrier hubby and I have been up against, a definite chain-link effect. But I think the fence has also served so much in our growth, ie supporting the flower. I had a revelation about the rose as I was shopping today. On the loudspeaker they were playing that song by Seal, Kiss from the Rose on the Grave. And I think the rose could be symbolizing the dying we've had to do lately, and a resurrection in Him. But out of that will come seed. I thought the play on words was great, Son, follower. I was before just thinking it resembles the sun/son. There may be an even fuller picture that I'll get down the line but that's what I see now. Thanks again!