Quit trying to steal my pudding!!! lol

Archives for 2008
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Quit trying to steal my pudding!!! lol

Post by WaitingforHim »

This dream could be a soulish dream from my little one but I thought it was cute and it kept poppin up so I thought I would post it..lol..

I was in your bed Mom and I was eating my pudding...Then my sisters started trying to eat my pudding..! I was scootching back on the bed trying to keep it away from them...But they kept doing it..then you and daddy did too!! Then I seen a King's chair on the bed and I was in it...and you guys were still trying to eat my pudding!!

lol...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

When I read your post in the subject i immediately thought
"the proof is in the pudding"

But when I read the actual post I thougt of her relationship with Jesus and her being in your bed eating the pudding has to do with your influence you and your husband have in her life in the area of intimacy with Jesus. Her view of Him oh how He delights in her i believe the pudding is something she enjoys eating and it be revelation He is giving her on her level. After all she was sitting in the Kings chair. Hmmm. Just some thougts I don't think she just had this dream out of the soulish realm though. I do think it was a God dream.
She will have more. Listen to them.
God will be giving her great wisdom beyond her years.
Listen to her.
Oh what a great blessing
Sister Renee
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Sister Renee! Thanks sis..your such a blessing...

Yes! My little one does have dreams from the Lord!!! You heard right!! She does have wisdom given to her by the Lord that baffles me!!!! lololololol....

I will think on this one...I never thought of the pudding being her revelation from God! Thats good...lol..

wow..how neat...
Thanks again sis...
WFH
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ElElyonsbride
Gold Member

Post by ElElyonsbride »

thank you so much WaitingForHim,
I really needed that confirmation that I heard God.
It made me cry. :D
It seems like for that past few months I have got no direct confirmation from people nothing, not your right , not right, you hear or don't hear or anything.
As a matter of fact I feel like people avoid me sometimes.
Lots of my dreams have to do with churches and pastors.
SO THANK YOU
I needed that.
Sister Renee
In Love With Him, Renee
For in Him (I) live and move and have (my) being....Acts 17:28
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I think some people avoid us when we talk about dreams, as if there is something wrong with us. Most of the time it is because of lack of knowlege or they don't beleive this can happen, not sure. It does seem like people don't understand how God can speak through a dream. He speaks to us in other ways so why not dreams...maybe I am sensitive lately but that is just how I see things. There are certain topics that people shy away from and maybe dreams are sensitive to some people too....I love to read other people's dreams and interps, it has been very informative and I have grown through it. Thanks all... :wink:

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

It somehow reminded me of Joseph's dream about being King someday and the brothers serving him.

Pitch out if it doesn't speak.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

It somehow reminded me of Joseph's dream about being King someday and the brothers serving him.
This is what I also thought of today at lunch when I read the dream.

She is in the elevated positon but you are all in the bed together.
And she has the pudding :mrgreen:
Ha, no telling what's in store for her!

Blessings,
Joy
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Lol, that was my immediate thought too, about Joseph. :)
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Ok...guys..lol..I had a close thought to that but tried to erase it because I thought it was mean...lol...She is special...but they all are in their own way...but she has a 'seer' anointing on her life...so it will be exciting to watch her grow...lol....You should have seen her!! She was giggling when she was telling me this...She thought it was funny that we were all trying to get her pudding...

lol
WFH