dream of healing

Archives for 2008
saved0410316

dream of healing

Post by saved0410316 »

i have had for many years, problems with my back and joints, i am only 33. one day about 2 months ago i questioned the Lord. "Lord why havent i been healed"? that night i had a dream. i was in the sanctuary in my church. my chiroprator was standing on the platform with his bible open. he was reading scripture. i dont know which one. i assume it was james 5:14. that is all to my dream. when i woke up there was a strong fragrance of frankincense and myrrh around my bed. it only lasted for a minute or so and was gone. i do have anointing oil that is that fragrance. it was opened the day before but not the morning of my dream. i later found out that frankincense and myrrh are both used medicinally as antiinflammatories. the fragrance also signifies the Divine. myrrh is also significant that He identifies with us in our pain and sorrow. does this dream signify that i need to ask for a prayer like james 5:14 states? or is it just to let me know that He (GOD) has heard my prayer and sympathizes with me? when i smell the fragrance of both of these herbs i think to myself this is what Jesus smelled like when He was born and when He was buried. to smell this fragrance only around my bed tells me He was standing beside me as i slept.
pilgrim
Platinum Member

Post by pilgrim »

What an awesome dream! You are so blessed!
Behold what manner of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called the sons of God.
I am your Beloved and You are mine!
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Saved,
Interestingly, the day before yesterday a nurse friend of mine told me about the amazing effects of Fr and M. Maybe your experience is multileved in meaning all of the above that you mentioned.

Jesus, I ask that you would minister through Your Holy Spirit, the healing that saved needs right now.

Bless you,

kimibrew