Safe House..

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Safe House..

Post by clare777 »

This is a short dream..very short....

It is nighttiime and I am standing infront of a changed fence. The fence is by a main road. I hear a sound and the wind starts to blow real hard..but the odd thing was, it did not blow where the fence was. Then I see fire in the road and people trying to run away from the fire and wind..they just kept running and running...I also saw one of those giant prickly thorn bushes (I forgot what you call them but they are in the desert) rolling down the road/street. I remember turning around and walking back to the house...inside the house was a group of people having bible study..(this reminded me of house ministry)...all I know is that the fence had protected us from what was happening..

Psalm 91 came to mind..not sure what the road, the wind, and fire meant..

OH..the wind was blowing EAST..and it was real hard...like hurricane strength..

Blessings in Christ,
Clarissa
kimibrew

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Clare,

I live in the desert and those bushes are called tumbleweeds. Lots and lots of tumbleweeds here!

Your dream reminded me of when Elijah (1Kings 19) had the wind, earthquake and fire pass by, but the voice of the Lord was in the quiet whisper. Oh yeah, and he was in the mouth of a cave.

Maybe that will stir some thoughts??

Blessings in Jesus name,

kimbrew
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

1 Kings 19:11-13 "Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. 12 After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper".

Oh, Kimibrew wrote the same thing.Cool.