Bicycle and Snow

Archives for 2008
imdream

Bicycle and Snow

Post by imdream »

My sister and I was on our bicycles but my husband were happily walking down the streets. It was after it snowed and the streets was full of snow and some parts was slushy. We were on our bicycles and my husband walking to this place (not sure where it was). We did well riding on our bikes in the snow. When we quite near to this place, a big building, there was a staircase we needed to get up to and I paddled hard to gain momentum and I got up the side of the stairs - the easy way. It was a good momentum and my bike and I got off the ground and I caught the railing of the stairs with my bike hanging on to my legs and my hand caught the rails. I was on top of the staircase easily. My husband then took the bike from me and I got up the stairs without climbing it but my sister did not do that and had to climb the stairs with her bike. I said to her that she should have done what I did and she would have saved time, energy and it was faster.

End of dream.
ImC
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Some people get there faster and easier.Others take the hard way. The important part is that you all got there. Where's there??Maybe Heaven?
imdream

Post by imdream »

"there" is a huge and tall concrete building! Could be heaven! :lol:
ImC