looking.

Archives for 2010
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

looking.

Post by WaitingforHim »

I am in an unknown place. My mentor/spiritual father is sitting in a chair in the middle of this room. There are others there but I don't recall who they are.

I remember walking over to him as he sat with a book or something in his hands..I leaned over and hugged him and he embraced me too. He was speaking about intimacy...and I made the comment that I was currently seeking more of that with the Lord and how funny it was that he would speak on that.

Then I walked into a room where a file cabinet was. I was searching through it for something to show him. I remember going through all sorts of things..pictures of my mom when she was alive..all different things...looking for something to bring to him to share with him...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi WFH,
I wonder if the intimacy you seek involves bringing the Lord your memories. As you offer them to heavenly Father, you can invite his Presence to walk through each of those memories with you and re-form them. I wonder if this dream is about renewing your mind on a deep deep level.

...for your discernment
...that I might know Him...