Stairwell with a missing step

Archives for 2008
kse
Platinum Member

Stairwell with a missing step

Post by kse »

On the 31st I saw a vision of stairs, descending into a basement. I saw them from the perspective of already being in the basement and standing alongside them. They went down, then a landing, then a few more steps (wrap around). What stood out was that the stairs were lit from above and nothing else was lit. The step just before the landing as you go down was missing: I could see through the gap. I had the notion that the steps were more of a descent and not an ascent :( . There was no side wall or railing on the side I was viewing them from.

I asked the Lord for some revelation and so far what I have is, "Watch your step." Thinking it has to do with a certain situation but not sure yet. I guess what I'm wondering most is why the step was missing, and if its location is significant.
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
sheep
Silver Member

Post by sheep »

Hi Kse,
A missing step and no light at the bottom could mean falling into darkness (wrong thinking or actions).

Are you thinking about doing something that you feel God is telling you to avoid?

Please disregard if it doesn't witness.

Blessings,
sheep
John 10:27 - My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
~Marti26.
Gold Member

Post by ~Marti26. »

Well just in the natural if you are in a place with low lighting and a stair is missing, you might fall and hurt yourself. Perhaps in whatever situation this is referring to, God is telling you that you can't see everything that is going on and you need to be very cautious or perhaps even go back to the light where you can see.

These are just my thoughts upon viewing your dream.

~Marti26.
He must increase, but I must decrease. John 3:22
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

“take heed”—1 Cor. 10:12; Heb. 3:12; Col. 2:8
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Thank you all! I tend to be overly analytical, so sometimes a general meaning will escape me! I do believe now this is about that situation. I saw this just before my husband and I were supposed to meet with someone close who cheated us in a certain way, big time. Then I got sick and my husband had to go alone. I told him the "watch your step" part. He avoided any confrontation with this person. I guess a missing step would be a manipulation to make someone fall unawares. The Lord was shining a light on it for us!

A warning to be careful. The issue is not yet resolved but we will continue to be careful. I think this is something only the Lord can handle. Wondered if it had any further meaning; will keep in mind your comments.

God's blessings!
Kristina
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
naveah
Diamond Member

Post by naveah »

If doesn't bear witness please pitch:::

"step of Faith" Faith( the step )can't exist in the darkness.

Faith, Hope and Love these three the greatest being Love.

Wondering if you are believing God for something that you need more Faith than you normally would?

The Scriptures say he has given us the measure of Faith all we need .Praise the Lord.
Naveah
And he laid it upon my mouth, and said, Lo, this hath touched thy lips; and thine iniquity is taken away, and thy sin purged.Isaiah 6:7