My husband calls himself Agnostic but request to be Baptised

Archives for 2008
butterflywings
Gold Member

My husband calls himself Agnostic but request to be Baptised

Post by butterflywings »

I appreciate any imput or thoughts on this:

First myself and my daughter, sister and niece are playing volley ball and my husband joined in.

He said he wanted to get baptised. I asked him if he was saved if he even ever asked the Lord to come into his heart and meant it, he said yes.

(In real life my husband refers to himself as Agnostic)

Someone then went and told my Pastor (In real life) and he was coming and baptising people and asked who the man was that he'd be baptising.

I whispered that's my husband Charles.

He just got back from Iraq so Pastor mentioned that war and muslim must have changed him. I said no I didn't think so cuz he'd been to war so many times. But that I knew all along God was working on him the whole time. (In real life my husband has been to Iraq and war zone 4/5 times now)

Pastor was about to baptise my husband and I wanted a picture. My daughter was taking too long getting the camera, tried to video it. I kept yelling take the pic. I almost missed the baptism and turned around just in time but had to watch through a fence to see it.

I started scratching my daughters face cuz I was mad and screaming at her cuz she didn't take the pic. It was outside that this happened.

My husband came over soaking wet and collasped on me wearing a T-shirt that said "You just lost the love of your life - YOU"

I said, "No, I've gained the love of my life".