giving birth

Archives for 2010
colm777
Bronze Member

giving birth

Post by colm777 »

My sister continues to have a recurring dream of giving birth to a child . She is under lots of stress in marriage with a nonbeliever and is concerned with this dream. In another dream she is with my brother and other family members and there are several tornado's hovering around them .
mary collins

The lord has anointed me to lay hands on the sick and the sick be healed and cast out demons in His name and they have to go.
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

My sister continues to have a recurring dream of giving birth to a child . She is under lots of stress in marriage with a nonbeliever and is concerned with this dream. In another dream she is with my brother and other family members and there are several tornado's hovering around them .

Mary,

I've had a few dreams about being in labor or having a new baby. Giving birth in a dream is usually about an individual's life. Your sister is experiencing the labor pains that are synonymous with the birthing process. The process of birth gives a woman much toil, struggle and pain. You confirmed that she is undergoing a lot of stress right now. She may be experiencing a lot of emotional pain from the troubles surrounding her. I'm not sure if she did actually give birth or if she is just in labor in the dreams. A new baby may signify some aspect of her life that is starting anew. In life, tornadoes cause a lot of destruction. I think it would be important for the family members to get together and pray about whatever is affecting the family unit. But don't forget that God hasn't given us the spirit of fear but of power. If we go to God with an earnest heart He will hear us and equip us with what we need to make it through the storms of life.