Tomatoes on a tree

Archives for 2008
forhim
Silver Member

Tomatoes on a tree

Post by forhim »

In last night's dream I was on the phone with my daughter. I was in my house in my utility room looking out the windows to my back yard. I the limbs of a tree I saw three tomatoes. I told my daughter "there are tomatoes growing in my tree. Why would they be there?" As I look the tomotoes began to grow and became HUGE. Then the outer covering began to disappear. Underneath there were bugs (like roaches), bees, and wasps. The huge balls of bugs, bees, and wasp began to fall toward the ground. My back window was open so I began to close it so nothing could get into my house. A few bees and wasp got into the house. I got away from them before they could sting me. Later I came back into the room, saw a wasp, and tried to kill it.

This same night I had a brief dream of a being in my bedroom. It started out very vague, sort of like fog on the other side of the room. As it got closer, I asked "is that you Jesus?". There was no answer but then it got even closer and some detail began to reveal themselves. I then said "I don't think it is Jesus. Are you an angel?" I woke up before it became clear. l