Someone gave me a Gingerbread house.....

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Someone gave me a Gingerbread house.....

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Last night I dreamt someone gave me a very large gingerbread house. I mean it was the largest one I've seen though I am sure there must be world record ones that are like the size of a real house :lol:

But this was very large.... like 10 times the size of the ones you normally see. The person who gave it to me was the mother of my late brother's best friend. Apparently she had given it to me and I had let it sit, or else I had not paid attention to it or something. In the dream, I was looking at it, marveling at it because it was SO cool.... so well put-together and constructed so carefully. It was awesome! And I thought maybe though, it was too old to be used/eaten, because a lot of time had passed (2 plus years).

But as I looked at the gingerbread house and took it apart a little, I could see it was all very fresh.... It is funny because as I was writing this dream, I got the interpretation! But ok, I felt the house was too old, given too long ago, and you know how candy and stuff like that just goes bad, stale, etc. But I was surprised that the icing on the house was still very fresh... and it all looked very good, not like something from a few years ago.

The woman who gave me the gingerbread house is also someone who came up to me after my brother's funeral, crying and obviously very touched, and thanked me for what I spoke. (I got up and delivered a speech at his funeral, which was incredible if u knew my long history of fear, anxiety and hating being the center of attention). Apparently a lot of people were blown away by the speech (which God Himself gave to me to deliver).

So.... I guess that beautiful, and large, gingerbread house represents a gift? One I have not used in awhile.... but God is telling me I still have it, it isnt wasted or gone "stale"....?

Any additional Spirit-led insights would be so appreciated. I so appreciate everyone who reads these dreams we all post and takes the time to prayerfully consider, etc. God bless you.

-MW
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

So.... I guess that beautiful, and large, gingerbread house represents a gift? One I have not used in awhile.... but God is telling me I still have it, it isnt wasted or gone "stale"....?
That's what I see also.

Blessings,
Joy