Benny Hinn / John Hagee visits church

Archives for 2008
Victorious
Gold Member

Benny Hinn / John Hagee visits church

Post by Victorious »

This dream took place at the church I went to as a child. I have friends who go to this church now and my homeschool support group meets there as well.

I was just an observer in this dream, sitting in what seemed to be a balcony. It was the church's *159th* anniversary celebration. The church is not that old IRL. There was a special speaker scheduled, a famous pastor, but I forget who. He entered through a curtain at the very front of the church, where the cross hangs on the wall. Everybody was cheering for him, but it wasn't really the famous pastor, it was a different one. Then the church's pastor announced that there was a surprise guest speaker, Benny Hinn! Everybody went WILD with excitement that someone so famous would come to their little church. He came in through a door to my left, and everybody cheered loudly. But it wasn't Benny Hinn, it was John Hagee. Nobody seemed to notice. One man stopped him and said that Benny/John's coat had touched his adult daughter's arm and the healing was almost complete, and would he please pray for her. And he did, and people started lining up for prayer and healing. I couldn't help but think, that's John Hagee, not Benny Hinn, and he's not here to heal people but to speak.