A Dream of Mine...

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I sensed the word, Habbukkuk.

Then I saw the word, "Achor."

Then I saw the word, "Hope."

In Jesus Love,
Pearls
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

The valley of Achor was also known as the valley of trouble. What stands out to me in the book of Habbakuk is that he starts out complaining that everything seems to be going wrong. But then later you see that Habakkuk sees that God is unchanging. God is also merciful. There is hope and comfort in Habakkuk's words. He speaks of perilsome times in the end but also of salvation.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Could this maybe be a word for the corporate body??? Showing what blessings had basically said?? That even though times are perilous right now their is still hope in Jesus! ...

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Pearls,

I pray the anointing I feel upon the following scriptural portion is made manifest to you also, for I feel the following is a word for you in this New Year.. I feel the 'sweetness of the Lord' dripping from the scriptures in Hosea and I hear the following words for you, "My daughter, it is true you have been in the valley of troubles but I have been with you. I have allured and wooed you to this valley. I have carefully wrought my character in you in these troubled places and I have been pleased with your responses and growth. I have tended the vines of your being and at times, yes, I have forced you to fruition and it was painful but I have tended to your wounds. I am pleased with My handiwork. Now receive the blessings of Your Lord." Amen and amen.

Hosea 2:14-23
14 Therefore, behold, I will allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably unto her. 15 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of Achor for a door of hope: and she shall sing there, as in the days of her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt. 16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, that thou shalt call me Ishi; (My Husband) and shalt call me no more Baali. 17 For I will take away the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and they shall no more be remembered by their name. 18 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely. 19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies. 20 I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD. 21 And it shall come to pass in that day, I will hear, saith the LORD, I will hear the heavens, and they shall hear the earth; 22 And the earth shall hear the corn, and the wine, and the oil; and they shall hear Jezreel. 23 And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.

Easton's Bible Dictionary : Achor:

trouble, a valley near Jericho, so called in consequence of the trouble which the sin of Achan caused Israel (Joshua 7:24,26). The expression "valley of Achor" probably became proverbial for that which caused trouble, and when Isaiah (Isaiah 65:10) refers to it he uses it in this sense: "The valley of Achor, a place for herds to lie down in;" i.e., that which had been a source of calamity would become a source of blessing. Hosea also (Hosea 2:15) uses the expression in the same sense: "The valley of Achor for a door of hope;" i.e., trouble would be turned into joy, despair into hope. This valley has been identified with the Wady Kelt.

Habbakkuk 1: 1 This is the message that the prophet Habakkuk received from the LORD in a vision. 2 How long, O LORD, must I call for help? But you do not listen! "Violence!" I cry, but you do not come to save. 3 Must I forever see this sin and misery all around me? Wherever I look, I see destruction and violence.
I feel the Lord is acknowledging His ears have heard your deep groans of pain for justice.. I hear the same agonies from Habbakkuk's heart in the opening lines of this book. And the Lord's answer to you is from Hosea..

Pearls, it's "a turn around season/ year" for you.

In His Love, connie
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

yes and amen
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Pearls,

i'm back because I heard the Lord speak something else for you

"This time, I am coming to you with My finger tips dripping with myrhh and sweet spices. I come to heal and restore you & to anoint you, My Beloved."

in His service, connie
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

AMEN!!!
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings!

Yes, it is true, that the valley of achor was considered a place of trouble...I am glad to read in the Word that Sharon and Valley of Achor were two productive regions that His elect shall inherit!

Hope
tiqvah (teek-vah), Strong's 8615: Hope, expectation, something yearned for and anticipated eagerly for which one waits...
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

I am glad to know that the meaning of Habbukkuk is:

"Embrace."

Achor, Valley of:
Promises Concerning, Is. 65:10

Hope

WaitingforHim wrote:Could this maybe be a word for the corporate body??? Showing what blessings had basically said?? That even though times are perilous right now their is still hope in Jesus! ...

WFH
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Blessings, Connie

May the Lord bless you abundantly!

Jesus, come!
connie wrote:Pearls,

I pray the anointing I feel upon the following scriptural portion is made manifest to you also, for I feel the following is a word for you in this New Year.. I feel the 'sweetness of the Lord' dripping from the scriptures in Hosea and I hear the following words for you, "My daughter, it is true you have been in the valley of troubles but I have been with you. I have allured and wooed you to this valley. I have carefully wrought my character in you in these troubled places and I have been pleased with your responses and growth. I have tended the vines of your being and at times, yes, I have forced you to fruition and it was painful but I have tended to your wounds. I am pleased with My handiwork. Now receive the blessings of Your Lord." Amen and amen.

I feel the Lord is acknowledging His ears have heard your deep groans of pain for justice.. I hear the same agonies from Habbakkuk's heart in the opening lines of this book. And the Lord's answer to you is from Hosea..

Pearls, it's "a turn around season/ year" for you.

In His Love, connie
Thank You, sweet Jesus! Come, Lord Jesus, now come! Let my turn around happen now...In Your mighty Name, Amen!
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Yes, Lord Jesus!

*tears

Pearls

"This time, I am coming to you with My finger tips dripping with myrhh and sweet spices. I come to heal and restore you & to anoint you, My Beloved."

in His service, connie
Pearls

Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Didn't a prophet mention about this year of 2008 and Esther?

Anyway, I found some information about 'myrrh.'

Myrrh: Represents our need to purify our hearts to become the Bride the Lord finds favor when He returns.

As an herb: A strong cleaning and healing agent, sooths the body and speeds the healing process.

Myrrh
Sanctification
* Purifying the body
(Oil of Myrrh)
Esther 2:12

12 "Each young woman's turn came to go in to King Ahasuerus after she had completed twelve months' preparation, according to the regulations for the women, for thus were the days of their preparation apportioned: six months with oil of myrrh, and six months with perfumes and preparations for beautifying women." [bold emphasis, mine]

13 "Thus prepared, each young woman went to the king, and she was given whatever she desired to take with her from the women's quarters to the king's palace." Esther 2:13

in His service, connie