Womans Prison

Archives for 2010
daniel1132

Womans Prison

Post by daniel1132 »

I had this dream last night. It's still pretty vivid in my mind along w the emotions of it. Would be very thankful for any help w it. Blessings!!

Dream:
ALL THAT I REM IS. I WAS SENTANCED TO 2 YEARS IN A WOMENS PRISON. I WAS SO HEART BROKEN AT HAVING
TO LEAVE MY SON AND HUSBAND. I COULDNT BEAR NOT SEEING ABRAHAM (my son) FOR THAT LONG BUT I KNEW I HAD TO DO THIS.

I WAS ON A BUS HEADED FOR THE PRISON. I GOT OFF AND PUT IN A ROOM OF MY OWN WITH A BED, TOILET AND DESK.
I WAS GIVEN A OUTFIT TO CHANGE INTO. OTHER WOMEN STARTED COMING IN BY THE DROVES. SOME VERY HARD LOOKING SOME NOT. WE WERE GIVEN CERTAIN FOOD A DAY AND WE WERE ALOUD TO HAVE OUR CELL PHONES BUT WE WERE NOT ALOUD TO CALL OR TEXT ANYONE W THEM. I ASKED SOMEONE "WHAT IS THE POINT OF THAT?" AND THEY ANSWERED "AT LEAST WE GET TO KEEP THEM".

AT DIFF TIMES DURING THE DAY WE WERE TAKEN ON LITTLE KINDS OF FIELD TRIPS (BUT I CAN REM WHERE). WE THEN CAME BACK AND THEY (THE GUARDS PEOPLE) WOULD DO A HEAD COUNT TO MAKE SURE WE WERE ALL THERE. THEN AFTER BEING AT THE PRISON FOR A WHILE- WE WERE ALOUD TO "ROAM FREE" ON THE GROUNDS. THERE WAS ALWAYS AT ATMOSPHERE IN THE AIR THAT US WOMEN WERE "CONDEMED" AND "LOWER" THAN EVERY ONE ELSE BUT WE WEREN'T BOTHERED OR HURT BY ANYBODY. JUST LOOKED DOWN UPON.

THROUGH THE WHOLE DREAM MY HEART WAS SO BROKEN AT NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE ABRAHAM YET I WAS ACCEPTING MY SENTACE AS IT WERE.
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

As I read your dream, I was reminded about Joseph having to go to prison. He was separated from his family-his love ones. Even though he went through this terrible ordeal, all of this was in preparation for his ministry: to "feed" the people not only in Egypt (world), but his family too. He became "bread" (Word of God) to the people.

This dream is letting you know what is about to take place in your life to get you prepared for ministry. There will be a separation (doesn't necessarily mean physical, but sometimes it means not having things in common or not desiring the same things--making you separate or alone).

Usually, I find people that God has chosen for ministry are reluctant to walk in that role, but we know that it must be done. You must first partake of the bread before you are able to feed others.

There is a call for women in ministry who will be doing the will of God, but they will be looked down or frowned upon. It comes with the territory.

Be encouraged & be strong in the Lord. Remember, God always was with Joseph in every twist & turn in his life. God is with you also.

I pray this helps.

God Bless.
Poetic Seer
will
Diamond Member

Post by will »

Great points.
"Most heresy comes when men take to logical conclusions that which God has only revealed in part."