My friend who dreamed of the white snake w/ black stripes?

Archives for 2008
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

My friend who dreamed of the white snake w/ black stripes?

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Ok, this is getting weird and more cocerning for me. My dream last night consisted of my friend Doreen who had the dream about the white snake w/black stripes (posted on here-p.2) I wanted to give you some background before I tell you the dream. My friend Doreen (best friend) and I think that dream was about her brother in law (financial, deception, etc.) He has no place to go and does not talk to his mother and so my friend and her husband (his brother) decided to let him stay with them. He has no job so they have been supporting him for a few months now. He recently wrecked their motorcycle and the $2,000 they spent on it is gone, they only have liability insurance so they have lost out. They are flat broke now and he is still recovering from the accident (lucky to be alive-currently unsaved) so they do not know what to do, but they know that he has to get out. He is a financial burden and they do not know what to do. Please be in prayer for them and my dream seems related to this so please be in prayer for the interp....

The dream: I was at the store and saw my friend Doreen there, she ends up riding with me and we go to her house. We go inside and it doesn't look like her house (irl). Her brother in law is there with her younger son. I was talking to him and he showed my this oblong block that he attached to the wall and painted over it to blend in with the wall. I asked him if he was doing that as a test to see if they would notice it and he said yes. Then my friend talks to her husband on the phone asking him if she could have $15 to get some personal toiletry items and he says yes. She is excited that she can do that. We were getting ready to leave, I was taking her back to the store. As we were going out the door I told her that I could get the items for her and she could use the money for something else she needs. We walk outside and my family dog is out there trying to find a bush to pee on. Doreen's neighbor is right in front of him as if she wants to pick him up and he pees on her (because she is in the way) Somehow she ends up stabbing him with a short broom handle type stick and he appears dead. I do not have much emotion in the dream but I do remember wondering why she would stab the dog when he was minding his own business.

Help....I am a little concerned about this one and if it goes along with the white snake w/black stripes dream...Insights welcome. Thanks

Jesus Love Letters :idea:
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

I wonder if this is another warning tied to the dream my friend had about the white snake with black stripes. We are both concerned about what this may mean. Please let me know if you have any insights...seeking the Lord on this one too.

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
jewel

Post by jewel »

The dream: I was at the store and saw my friend Doreen there, she ends up riding with me and we go to her house. We go inside and it doesn't look like her house (irl). Her brother in law is there with her younger son.

If the dream applies to the situation you've shared about I think this part of the dream could be speaking about motivation or perhaps trust. Perhaps your friend started out her mission to help as directed by the Lord, and her reaching out came from the house of His heart. Yet, things look a little different than they once did, and there are other individuals there as well. This could be a sign of resentment settling in, making it harder to continue to do this thing from the right motivation. I'm under the impression that the brother in law and younger son could be feeling jealous and adding to the fire by constantly pointing out what a drain this commitment has been.... they may be symbolic persons or themselves I'm not certian on this at all.

I was talking to him and he showed my this oblong block that he attached to the wall and painted over it to blend in with the wall. I asked him if he was doing that as a test to see if they would notice it and he said yes.
This part I believe is where your being shown how something that didn't belong has been covered up in some fashion to appear as though it is right. Your own discernment seems to notice that it doesn't quite fit, even that there is some sort of "cover up" going on and you ask about it and are confirmed in your suspicions.
Then my friend talks to her husband on the phone asking him if she could have $15 to get some personal toiletry items and he says yes. She is excited that she can do that. We were getting ready to leave, I was taking her back to the store. As we were going out the door I told her that I could get the items for her and she could use the money for something else she needs.

I'm under the impression that this is a picture of how all of your friends needs will be provided for, in abundance. I think the husband is symbolic of the Holy Spirit and you are symbolic (sort of anyway) of a friend reaching out in a time of need. She is able to get the items she needs in more than one way. All she needed to do was receive the gift in order for this to work out.
We walk outside and my family dog is out there trying to find a bush to pee on. Doreen's neighbor is right in front of him as if she wants to pick him up and he pees on her (because she is in the way) Somehow she ends up stabbing him with a short broom handle type stick and he appears dead.
I'm a little fuzzy on the peeing part... but a dog speaks to me of loyal friendship and you saying that this neighbor gets peed on because she is in the way seems like an accidental thing that happened without any malicious intent, it just happened. I'm seeing the stabbing as being a very clear lashing out with words because of the frustration caused by the inconvience this neighbor has endured. It isn't intended to kill anyone, sort of just push them away to prevent further injury but things went a little further than intended and caused great harm to the loyal friend that was being pushed away.
I do not have much emotion in the dream but I do remember wondering why she would stab the dog when he was minding his own business.
I'm under the impression that here you don't have personal attachment to the situation, so you are sort of a bystander. However, you are in a position to see what has happened and even perhaps bring some resolution to the situation before things go as far as they did in your dream.

If your spirit doesn't bear witness..... then feel free to discard. I didn't get any impressions on your other dream that you mentioned, so I don't know if they are connected or not. I'm not even certian that this is about the same situation or not, I don't have a clear understanding on what situation this is pointing to at all. However, I do believe that your to be watchful for a situation like this that may be coming up so that you can step in and help everyone understand the other perspectives before things get out of hand.

GBU!
jewel