Dreamt I won a contest, like a drawing...

Archives for 2008
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Dreamt I won a contest, like a drawing...

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Had several dreams this morning and also significant attack from the enemy in there too, hate that! But the main dream I want to share right now is this one:

I dreamt I was ? not sure where, but felt I was there because of something I did, something I do not know but felt it was something good/positive. Because of that, I was entered into a drawing of some sort, like a contest. I sat there in the front of wherever I was, and they drew a number or however they did this contest, and I was a winner. I say "a" winner as there may have been others but all I know is, I did win something.

And the announcer person said something like, my prize was $5,000 a week for the rest of my life... that or $5,000 a month for the rest of my life. Then I felt it was that amount for a few years.... (thats the weird part, i am not certain the exact prize). Whatever the precise specifics were, it was GOOD. In the dream, I sat there and felt overcome and overwhelmed, and I broke down crying for all to see (but I didnt care).

Then someone handed me what seemed like a box of checks that were all already written out to me, to my name, and all already had pre-set amounts of money written on each check. Like the first check was for say, $92, the 2nd one for $96, etc. I was surprised that I so quickly received the prize as I had thought I may have to wait and go thru red tape, claiming prize, paying taxes, etc., but it seemed I received my prize immediately after learning I had won.

I was calculating the money based on the amounts written on the checks and seeing it would come out to a grand a month or something. I was thinking Hmmm.... I could use this for rent somewhere... but I would still have to work (though I would work no matter what because I believe God would desire me to even if technically I didnt "have" to).

The cool thing is, RIGHT before I went back to bed early this morning, I had prayed and asked Father God about me being blessed financially.... I have been beleiving that He is planning on doing that for me and going by faith on that, but lately been getting a little nervous and thinking maybe I heard wrong and was deceived by the enemy or my own self, or maybe I did hear right but the blessing will not come for FAR Longer than I am thinking.... This dream seemed to say it is coming and coming very soon.

Any other Holy Spirit inspired thoughts at all? Overall it was a good dream. I also thought my brother was with me in the dream, who is not living IRL, which made me wonder if this was some sort of "inheritance" that also would have gone to him were he still living.

God bless you!

Manasseh's Warrior
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

This is old but I wanted to bump it to see if any new insights could be provided.

I am miserable and discouraged and this dream doesnt seem to have come to pass at all, at least not the way I was hoping it would've.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Noone??
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

The thing that stood out in this dream to me was the checks.

Checks are a form of promisary note.....not actually cash. IN the dream....did you cash them before it ended???

Perhaps, the expectancy of the promises of God is the focus here more than obtainment. Expectancy bring faith and joy.

May the Lord reviel to you His message.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Thanks for the response!!

No, in the dream, I did not cash them or deposit them. I was looking over them and there were like books of them with pre-written amounts. No specific numbers jump out at me but one was for around $93, the next check (again, already pre-written out) was for $80 something, etc.

I guess I already said this, havent reread my original dream post, but I won the contest and it was $5,000 a month for life, or a week for life, for the REST OF MY LIFE. I mean it was a massive "win." And it was through some drawing. My brother, who was killed in a car accident a few years ago, was sitting next to me in the dream.

Later, I was in my room calculating the tally and thinking I could almost get my own apartment or even could get it.... little fuzzy now (I dont have my own place and I am in my mid-30s and it gets to me at times).

Thank u again!