Adoving people with demons in them

Archives for 2010
Verise
Silver Member

Adoving people with demons in them

Post by Verise »

I've just recently came back to God, I was in a backslidden state and reverted back to my old ways. A lot of it was due to knowing the prophetic call on my life and what it would take and what God wants from me ...anywho

I had this dream a couple days ago where I was walking around streets and buildings, I don't remember much I just remember avoiding people I could sense had demons in them. I remember some people even having red eyes! Thats the end of the dream.
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

Perhaps God is giving you a gift of knowledge or discernment. Another thought is that it may be wise to avoid those people for the time being and delve yourself in the word and put yourself under Spiritual covering and surround yourself with strong Christian friends.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
Verise
Silver Member

Post by Verise »

Hi Grace,
That's what I sensed after my dream and even now. I really don't have a heart to do the things I used to do. So I'm kinda avoiding people that are still in that same stuff I wanna be deliverd from. I'm praying that God would send be some friends after his heart! Lol
My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

You may need to go out and find them. It is certainly not easy to find wonderful Godly friends. But one is worth more than rubies.
Verise
Silver Member

Post by Verise »

Yes Blessings, I prayed about it last night and going out and looking for Godly people came to my heart! Lol :D