I was at Pastor's House and met his Foreign Father

Archives for 2008
butterflywings
Gold Member

I was at Pastor's House and met his Foreign Father

Post by butterflywings »

I was at Pastor's house and first I was washing dishes.

Pastor had me follow him to his bedroom and he laid across the bed and his father was laying there too and he introduced me to him. Only this man didn't resemble pastor he was darker skinned and looked like a foreigner. The father seemed like he had a gentle and warm face. (the were dressed nothing nasty or anything like that)

Theres more but I can't remember for certain so don't want to post that part. (This part happened while I was washing dishes.) But it had to do with Pastors wife catching me in a little white lie and I didn't mean to it was so stupid I had lied but she called me out on it.

I told her as soon as I lied I knew it was stupid and was going to repent because I was convicted of it. She seemed apologetic for jumping at calling me out on it so fast.

The lie was a lady called me on the phone and either asked me if I had washed the chicken yet and I said yes even though I hadn't but I did was the greens.

Or maybe it was if I had washed the greens yet and I had already washed the chicken. I'm almost certain it was the other way though.

Anyway I was going to wash them but I hadn't gotten to it yet that's why I had lied it was like auto without thinking about it and then I was like that was a stupid thing to lie about and was about to repent when pastor's wife chimed in.
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Could the dark skinned father be a symbol of Jesus, him being on his bed could have somehing to do with a closeness as in intimacy...just a thought...and the lady could be the Holy Spirit as you repented for grieving her when you told a lie.

Please pray about this, it was something that came to me.

Jesus Love Letters
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12