Getting Naked in Front of Family

Archives for 2010
hollywood
Silver Member

Getting Naked in Front of Family

Post by hollywood »

Hi All,

My boyfriend dreamed that he was back in his home town in Louisana and we were all having a glorious time around family memembers (immediate and extended). He stated that I left the room and changed clothes into a night gown. However, once I came out in my nightgown, he and I continued to talking/laughing with the family but then, he said that we started to kissing in front of his family, in fact he stated that one of my breast popped out and one leg was showing from underneath my gown. He said that he was shocked, along with his family, that my body parts would be showing in front of everyone like that. Then he woke up. :?:

He stated that he was embarrased to tell me about his dream because he knew I would never do anything of the sorts.
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

It means your relationship with your boyfriend is 'open' and I'm guessing all the family members are aware and there is no shame.

That or it's about YOU becoming more open with your thoughts and feelings toward these people.
hollywood
Silver Member

Question

Post by hollywood »

Thank you for your reply....the people were shocked in the dream does that make a difference regarding the shame?
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

in fact he stated that one of my breast popped out and one leg was showing from underneath my gown.
This part makes me think of your willingness to display your nurturing side. Possibly you will be speaking the milk of the word with his family and they will be shocked.

This scripture comes to mind:

New International Version (©1984)

Romans 1:16

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

toss what doesn't fit!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd