Green Tornado

Archives for 2010
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Green Tornado

Post by ArisenShine »

Hi All,

In this dream I was in a house and everyone in an adjoining part of the house (like a duplex?) started screaaammmming wildly that the 'tornado' was coming straight at us all!The warnings were on the radio...they'd heard it and I knew it was really happening.It was coming straight at us, for real!

I looked out the window and saw it was real! and really really approaching and was close already, like within a mile or so...it seemed imanent. It was full color and the tornado I saw was HUGE..like the size of an E4 or E5, or however they are gauged. IT WAS MINT GREEN in the dream...very vividly a medium GREEN colored tornado.

Everyone else moved fast into an underground shelter under the house...but I paused and decided to pack some things, a preparedness-pack..just in case we were forced to stay long-term in the underground shelter, like (I was thinking) if the tornado ripped our house out, or if for some reason we couldn't get back in the house.

I was loading my purse w/all manner of things that might come in handy or even keep us alive and/or comfortable in a long-term stay in the shelter. Some things were absolute necessities, some were just things to stay amused in case we had to be underground a long time.. (like small board games, and such)

There was another part but what I wanted to know mainly was what the significance of the color green was??? Incidently, the tornado never actually struck in the dream (while the 'other' part played out, I had quit thinking of it and it must have veered off somewhere)

and the dream ended w/no tornado hit.
thanks for any insight
Last edited by ArisenShine on Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Hi ArisenShine,

I have also had a dream this color was in.
It was the color of someones pants.
They were wearing a black shirt.

Perhaps if we both pray one of us will receive this meaning.

When I think of mint green, the only things I think of are after dinner mints, ice cream and baby clothes.

I cannot think of anything that is naturally this color.
It seems artificially created.

What is significant in this dream to me is that the tornado never hit your home.
The board games could represent stradegy against this tornado.

I also have had dreams where the radio is significant lately.
I see the use of radio as tried and true form of communication especially in war situations, when other forms of technology are not available.

Prayer could be represented, and communication with The Lord.

If you feel lead to share the other parts of the dream, I would be interested in reading it. Please feel no pressure to do so, only if lead.

I wish I could give you a distinct interpretation,

I believe God will help you with this.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Thank you so much piano,

For now I will be thinking/praying about some of the points you made, which are good input.

The last part of the dream (which I didn't include) I pretty much understand what God is saying to me in it. Basically it's about Him being the rescuer, comforter, savior, etc.

That is why, I feel, that the big dangerous tornado never really materialized in the dream to do damage/destruction, though it seemed immanent.

The BIG question I still have is about the COLOR of the tornado.
The size of it was so huge that it about filled the picture window I was looking thru...so it was either VERY CLOSE, or VERY BIG, or very Big and Close!...But I don't often dream w/such incredibly vivid colors, that I can't help but feel there is some significance I am to grasp (or try to) about that color.

The tornado was NOT dirty, not full of debris, not grey or dirty colored, or even whitish like some...and wasn't funnel shaped, but almost cylinder shaped with a flared out bottom skirt.....and humungous!...and SO clean and green.

Thinking along the lines of something happening in my life/family's life..having to do with (perhaps) a financial (green+money) risk? that may cause fear or panic in some??? There is such a thing going on recently.

My question, as always, would be what does God want me to see in this?

thanks so much, again and God bless you...I appreciate it!
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

ArisenShine,

According to the ebook:

Green: Life; can be good or evil life; life of the flesh;. provision; rest and peace. (1 Peter 1: 24; Gen. 1: 30; 9: 3; Ps. 23: 2)

That's all I could find. Hope this helps in some way.

May he give you peace and understanding,
Mary
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Thank you servant,

Yes it does help.

God bless you
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
A Warrior's Heart
Diamond Member

Post by A Warrior's Heart »

I had a dream yesterday about the color green too. I don't know I'm think it has to do with money/financial. But then I remember psalms 23 where green pastures are spoken about. Someone mentioned the ebook provision and rest. So perhaps this tornado is just something that might happen but think of it as a blessing since the Lord rescued. Provision and rest will be fruits of the "tornado" that you will experience....
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

Someone else I just read had to green owls sitting on top of light poles----

the color seems to be showing up ALOT
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

I was reading one of Goll's books today and came across the color green. He says: life; the Levites; intercession.

For what it's worth. Hope it helps!

Mary