Watching 3 volcanoes erupting

Archives for 2010
desertrose
Silver Member

Watching 3 volcanoes erupting

Post by desertrose »

I was standing with a friend near a peninsula about 3 hours drive from where I live. We were admiring the view across the sea inlet to the outermost part of the peninsula when a volcano erupted in front of our eyes. We couldnt believe it....we had no idea there was a volcano there...then suddenly two more smaller volcanoes alongside it erupted as well!

We left hurriedly - then all of a sudden I was back at an old address where I used to live with my parents. We assumed we were out of danger when a puff of smoke came out of the floor in the bedroom - I bent down and felt the floor was quite warm and moving in gentle waves...as if molten lava was flowing underneath the floor. I began moving about trying to pack the most important stuff to leave the house. I seemed more intrigued, and somewhat concerned rather than panicked. I kept checking on my dog and cat outside to make sure they were allright.

In all this - I didnt see my family and the friend I was with = I knew was there - but couldnt see him/her. It was like there was someone with me all the time that I was talking to that I knew well (as a friend) but dont know if it was a male or female.

Cant remember if I got out of the house ok - I am presuming it all went well - I seemed to know I would be allright.
Be blessed and keep sweet !
chrisy
Diamond Member

Post by chrisy »

It was like there was someone with me all the time that I was talking to that I knew well (as a friend) but dont know if it was a male or female.
This statement resonates with me. I experience this in most of my dreams from the Lord.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Prov 18:24b there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. Also Deut 31:8, Joshua 1:5, Matthew 28:20 say that the Lord is with us Always. Many times when you have an unseen yet familliar friend in a dream that you are talking to, that is a representation of the Lord Jesus who is with us at all times. I feel that the message in this dream is that even though there are all kinds of things around you that are erupting and even though you feel that the heat is being turned up under you, the Lord is with you and you will come through this time of trials and you will be ok. Hope this helps.

in Christ,
desertrose
Silver Member

Post by desertrose »

Thank you BJCollin,

You may well be right on the button there. Last year I lost my mother, oldest brother and 14 month old nephew in a space of four months and had a fire happen shortly thereafter. I was wondering what the significance of 3 was - perhaps it was relating to my three family members. The Lord has been truly faithful to me is sustaining me through this time - but the first anniversary"s this year have caused some "cracks" in my emotions and I have been feeling pretty fragile...Jesus is awesome isn't He? :)
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

I lost two family members in a car crash two years ago. You never get over it. Knowing they are safe in the arms of Jesus does help. One thing is sure that when we trust in Him, He is faithful. Whether in life or death, not a hair will fall from our heads without the Father knowing it.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
desertrose
Silver Member

Post by desertrose »

Thank you for your encouragement Grace,

I am sorry to hear of your loss...it must have been very traumatic for you to lose two in one accident. All of ours were unexpected and basically result of medical misadventure I guess you could say. The coroners rept just came back for the youngest the other day and it seems he died as an allergic reaction to antibiotics the doctor gave him. At his young age certainly he is toddling streets of gold going "wowww" at the angels.

I posted a dream about my mother hear a couple of years ago I think.. she was unsaved but the dream showed her rubbing her face talking about the Lord calling her. I had a chance to share the gospel with her 2-3 weeks before she died and finally she actually listened to me - didnt at that time indicate she believed but actually let me speak and listened. As I sat beside her in the hospital, while she was under morphine (she was having quite a conversation with "somebody" we couldn't see) I heard the Lord say in my spirit...she's fine you don't have to worry anymore....and an amazing peace flowed over me and "into" me -like warm peaceful oil. I believe He has met with her in the last moments of her life...she died later that day in her sleep when we weren't there.

My oldest brother lived in another city and God miraculously provided me with the opportunity of time off work at short notice, and none of the treacherous driving conditions they were predicting actually happened.

I had no idea where the hospital was and it was dark and late - whilst trying to find my way to the police station to ask for directions...I came straight to the hospital. I had prayed for time together alone to share the gospel with him and immediately I was given far more time than I had dreamed of. He too was under morphine...long story short....It was only about an hour or so later and I was watching him die before my eyes...it was the most traumatic thing I have ever been through.

God's fingerprint was on every point of the journey (too many "coincidences" to mention) and whilst I didnt get to lead my brother to the Lord...I believe that His promise is true - me and my house shall be saved...we never know in those last moments what transpires in a person's heart. I know without a shadow of doubt my brother was conscious and knew he was dying - I was one of the two last people he wanted to see before he passed - and God made it happen.

I think I learned something about worship at that time...you can feel utterly in despair =yet when you lift up your voice to God and proclaim how wonderful He is....there is a meeting place in the heavenlies that defies description- the grace that is imparted is nothing to do with the happy-clappy stuff we so often think it is - but it leaves you completely "filled" it's like somehow the well is dug deeper - I dont know how to describe it, but as much as I was in pain ...I knew that God was in control and nothing takes Him by surprise..and that He certainly is near to all that call upon Him.

Blessings to you all....