Archives for 2008
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

BUMP BUMP BUMP>>> ??? ANYTHING?
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

mexico...though South America in general...is notorious for practically every conceivable blight of the human race:

corrupt govts, drug cartels, sex trafficking, new age/mysticism/voodoo, sheer lawlessness.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I'm bringing this up one more time.
I did have the dream after visits with a doctor who is of what appears Asian ethnicity though i believe she is born here. She is a OBYGN and me and her personalities clash somewhat. But in the dream the two girls seem more like South American or Mexico.

IM not sure if my disagreements and chasm between me and my doctor ignited the dream or its source lays elsewhere.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Any thoughts on the blonds woman who was struggling in the ocean waters with a shark( this was a freeze framed in my memory),,, it was as if i saw it but it was like looking at a picture.

and the docility of the snake. Brown thick and curled up and in th open air but the people seemed to be unafraid, .

This dream occurred during a time i was considering a it hysterectomy and then my doctor was wanting me to use is stead birth control to take care of some problems in my ureters. Me and her are like spaghetti and chocolate syrup, Both are great ,,but u dont eat them together or mix them.I have not had the operation or the IUD device pout into me ... as for now... im going to pray ,,seek the Lord and go through more christian counseling. Hysterectomies are rife in my mothers family line. My grandmother had one.. my mom and i think she said one sister.( she had two girls ).. The youngest daughter of my moms family.. the other Aunt.. never had children and she was married as a young woman,,,, had a long term relationship when i was growing up and then remarried,,, divorced and remarried again( shes to old now)Two cousins have both have had hysterectomies( both had children..one three boys and a girl and another at least one girl ,,i think maybe a boy to . Most of these kids are either teens now or grown... im the one with the youngest Cherish...three.).My one uncle only sired one child, That child seems to have liberal ideas about childbearing... from a few talks with her i think shes opting for adoption rather then .bringing more children into he world" at least thats what i have understood .Shes married now and fully matured so may be changing her mind)Trivia ,,her name is Molly and she was my flower girl in my first wedding to Ed 25 years ago!

I'm starting to think God does not want it for me..its as if he is saying ';the buck stops here". U will live and die or be rapture with your uterus.

Then there's the possibility this has dream has another meaning altogether.

Anyhow .. one more time and ill wont bring it back up.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

THERE IS A DOUBLE POST OF THIS DREAM IN DREAM SECTION. I can delete my posts but not the 4 years response. Ill delta one post but can i delete his? I m not sure if anyone else s responded. Having two of the same dream just clutters the room.