Emergency...

Archives for 2010
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Emergency...

Post by Redeemed »

This was a pretty weird, but vivid dream. I could draw a picture of it if I were an artist...
I've been on a fast and praying for direction on a move I feel led to make, and felt that if I didn't make this move soon, I probably would just remain in my "comfort zone". Wandering if this dream could be a direction dream to make this move an urgent one. :?:

Me and my husband were in the middle of a road. There was a curve to the right, a road across from us, a (what looked like a hillside) to the left of the road across from us, and the road also went to the left. We heard sirens and then I saw a blue car back up toward me (seemed as if my husband were in the car now) and I ran off to the side of the road. A red and white ambulance with its lights on came speeding around the curve and went down the road (which as I described was to the left of me) and pulled into a driveway on the right. I saw many trees. It was as if I was observing what was going on in this dream. Then the blue car was trying to make the turn to go on the road across from me, but kept going into the hillside (which now looked like a mud slide). The driver I saw was not my husband. He had blonde hair. Then I looked and the ambulance was parked on the street across from us and two people were wading in
water.
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Me and my husband were in the middle of a road.
Your at a deciding point..middle road...You haven't fully made the decision to do anything yet.
We heard sirens and then I saw a blue car back up toward me (seemed as if my husband were in the car now) and I ran off to the side of the road. A red and white ambulance with its lights on came speeding around the curve and went down the road (which as I described was to the left of me) and pulled into a driveway on the right.
You are feeling alarmed in your spirit as you feel you are approaching a change in direction in your life/spirit. You are trying to steer clear of other people that may be going a different direction than you..with this being your husband I am wondering if perhaps you are avoiding confrontation with him on the issue.
Then the blue car was trying to make the turn to go on the road across from me, but kept going into the hillside (which now looked like a mud slide).The driver I saw was not my husband. He had blonde hair.
This stuck out to me ....To me It seems that the Lord may be showing you that its not your husband but the enemy that is causing your husband to keep heading for the mudslide..going the wrong direction. Sometimes we think its our husbands or the person but we wrestle not against flesh and blood.
Then I looked and the ambulance was parked on the street across from us and two people were wading in
water.
Thinking the ambulance is at the place where the people are "wading in the water"... Perhaps this is a place of healing..a place where the people are in the Spirit and where God is currently operating to bring restoration and healing.. Perhaps the ambulance is there to get your attention..

I don't know if any of this will help but this is what I am seeing.
Interp:

You and your family are at a crossroads..You are trying to make a decision that is important to you but you feel that your husband is not going the same direction as you and instead of confronting the issue you keep feeling like avoiding it. The Lord is showing you that the enemy is the one causing the confusion and the one sending your husband toward the mudslide...so you need to pray for him that he would see clearly the direction to go in. The Lord has allowed something powerful and alarming to happen in a place near you where the people are wading in the Spirit to show you the direction that you are to go in.

Hope this helps..If not, please pitch it.
Love to you
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Redeemed
Platinum Member

Post by Redeemed »

WFH,
I'm still pondering... I haven't discussed an important issue/change that is taking place on the inside of me because I fear what he will think about it. I'm definately at a crossroad in my life right now. I just want to do what the Lord wants me to do.

Thank you for your reply... :)
Isaiah 43:2...When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you.