Map to which village?

Archives for 2010
Blessings
Platinum Member

Map to which village?

Post by Blessings »

I was on my way to someplace. I seemed to have a map of the town/village I was supposed to go to but not the name of it. So, I was in one town that I thought may be the right place and tried to compare street names with the map. I thought i would stop and see if someone could tell me if these streets were in this town. I stopped at a house and asked a woman. She confirmed that I was in the wrong place.

I then noticed the condition of her home. It seemed to be just one room. She had several children. They had stuff all over the place. A huge pile of junk sat in the middle of the room.

Just then the person we were supposed to visit showed up. I thought we must be close. No, it turned out we were nearly a n hours drive away. The rest of the dream was a little confusing. But this woman and her home stood out to me. I wanted to help her somehow.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Wow, Blessings, I received what I believe to be a very interesting interpretation of your dream:

We all are at different stages and levels in our walk with the Lord, or the maturation process.

The first stage, obviously, is the baby stage. In this stage we must stay with our caretakers and need help with everything. As we grow in the Lord, we toddle about and learn new skills that help us mature and grow.

As these stages develop, we come to the place where God equips us to actually move around, like you were doing in your dream. It speaks of maturity when you are traveling to other areas with a map and specific instructions.

The part that relates to your dream in which you ask for direction---this is what I got.

Even though we are mature in the Lord, we still at times get off focus and in a sense, lose our way (not spiritually, just misguided in matters of decisions, plans, events, etc.,) and will ask people for help or direction. In this case you were asking an immature Christian for direction----but she looked more mature since she was a mother to small children.

The person you were going to visit shows up in your dream----this brings you back to where you need to be. Even though you are off the path by a few hours, it indicates you are brought back to where you need to be and will ultimately arrive at the correct destination.

This dream speaks to me that you need to use caution in asking advise and seeking out help. Some people outwardly seem to be nurturing others, but are a 'mess' spiritually speaking.

You recognize the mess in the house so this would indicate your discerning eye. I sense you are a mature Christian and have alot of desire to walk in obedience to God.

Hope this is helpful. I would appreciate your thoughts.

God bless you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Blessings
Platinum Member

Post by Blessings »

Thank you, that is very interesting. I will need to pray about this. Thanks.