unknown family neglects classic car...I recieve it

Archives for 2010
LarrytheDreamer
Diamond Member

unknown family neglects classic car...I recieve it

Post by LarrytheDreamer »

The dream starts out where I see this family. They seemed poor, their house was run-down, yard very sloppy, etc.
I actually walked upon them and noticed an old classic car in the shed. The shed had a piece of material hanging from the ceiling by hooks as if to create a veil. It was all dusty and I told someone to take it down.
Once inside I see an older man who is timid. His son was there as well. I discerned that the son was stealing from his father, but the father didn't know it. I inquired about the car and told them that I could help them get the car running. I saw a set of keys laying on the ground. I did some things to the car and told the son to get behind the wheel and start it. I said "don't pump the gas". He sits down and starts pumping the gas many times. I yelled "I told you don't pump the gas". The son gets out and says. "Do it yourself"! He walks away. I sat down at the drivers seat and turned the key. It starts right up and is purring like a kitty. The father gives me the title to the vehicle and I folded it up and put it in my shirt pocket. Next I am driving through town. I think I was looking for a bank.
There were more scenes...but one that sticks out is I was at the gas station. When I got out of the car I noticed it was rich blue and had fins on it. The fins were lined with silver. I didn't realize how beautiful the car was once it had a cleaning. I saw a name on the back of the car in silver cursive. It said "Lora"
MJ
Gold Member

Unknown family----you receive the car

Post by MJ »

LarrytheDreamer:

This seems like a powerful dream to me...speaking of blessing, the transferring of a blessing, and a generational blessing.

The blessing was once held by a family and then lost through neglect.

The blessing was to be passed to the next generation who didn't want it and didn't care about it.

The older generation cared enough about the blessing to hand it to someone who did care about it and would care for it---you. They hadn't totally lost their discernment but had a hopeless spirit around them---they wondered if anyone would care about the blessing they had in storage.

It appears you will need to deal with the uncaring younger generation. They, at first, seem to cooperate but the rebellious spirit soon comes out. They are quick to leave and spout words before they do.

Are you in some type of leadership role, or seeking one? It would seem to me that God has bestowed a blessing upon your life and an anointing that will stir up some dust. God is supplying the vehicle you need for your journey. Please pray about this interpretation.

God bless you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Hi Larry,
Your dream spoke to me, too...as related to something personal in my own life now. And I had a dream last night that I think I'll post now, that maybe will also speak to you. My dream gave much hope, and yours does also repeat that.

bless you
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

It reminded me of ministry

The "father" being our Father- and the "son" being the person who had this "task" or ministry before---- or does now.

& That God was transferring this "task" / "ministry to you-------------

The previous steward, perhaps was really "stealing" from God--------

& Perhaps that is why a mantle would be passed.

This thing uncovered, "cleaned up" was actually very beautiful, though you apparently did not initially think so---- not as much anyway-

So IF He brings something particular like that for you- don't expect that you will think much of it at first-

But once you really see what God has for you--- and for you to do----
It will be brilliant----

As for Lora---? Hmm, don't know.

But I know one withher name spelled that same way. Sings praise and worship and interpretive dance. :)
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)