skating at the mall with Cheri

Archives for 2008
Jewels sunshine

skating at the mall with Cheri

Post by Jewels sunshine »

I was in a bathroom that semmed to be crowded ... there was a overweight woman and daughter who also was overweight. Someone came behind the girl( teenager) and bit her savagely behind.
This angered the woman who made a scene,
I tried to come up and talk with her but she looked at me with such bitterness i backed off.
For some reason i felt i was at some sort of school. but the place had the look and feel of a shopping mall.
Out in the mall i walked up to a table where i saw the actor Scott Bao where he sat . There were some cupcakes on the table. I was going to buy cupcakes at another place but was tempted to buy them there. I was atracted to him and coveted his attention.He did seem to know me though casually.
I had my infant daughter in my arms. I started to glide or skate through the mall. I don't think i had skates on and the floor was a normally mall floor but i could glide and skate on it.
Can u help? :roll:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hi Jewels,
Someone came behind the girl( teenager) and bit her savagely behind
------Do you mean someone bit the girl's butt?

Also did you have a teenage crush on Scott Bao?

Blessings,
Joy
Jewels sunshine

UH :oops: yea to both questions..
But the crush wasent anything near a obsession. Just thought he was very cute.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey Jewels,
I don't know if this will help or not. You know what to do with anything that doesn't minister to you.

I was in a bathroom that semmed to be crowded ... there was a overweight woman and daughter who also was overweight. Someone came behind the girl( teenager) and bit her savagely behind.
This angered the woman who made a scene,
I tried to come up and talk with her but she looked at me with such bitterness i backed off.
I get an overall feeling that this part of the dream is for cleansing. Perhaps from harmful words spoken to you as you seemed to be trying to gain some peace with the woman. The girl being bit of course reminds me of the saying "bite my butt" :oops: Since we've all been told this one way or another during our lives I wonder if this is a way of cleansing you from those type hurtful words spoken.

For some reason i felt i was at some sort of school. but the place had the look and feel of a shopping mall.
Out in the mall i walked up to a table where i saw the actor Scott Bao where he sat . There were some cupcakes on the table. I was going to buy cupcakes at another place but was tempted to buy them there. I was atracted to him and coveted his attention.He did seem to know me though casually.
Scott Bao, the mall and cupcakes remind me of teenage years. This part may be in line with the other dreams you've been having that are reminding you of your youth.

I had my infant daughter in my arms. I started to glide or skate through the mall. I don't think i had skates on and the floor was a normally mall floor but i could glide and skate on it.
Cheri may be the key point in this section of the dream. It seems like you are experiencing a freedom with her that you have missed lately. You seem to glide/skate where you normally wouldn't be able to. Hmm, I wonder if the birth of Cheri has somehow rekindled your youthfullness?

Just some thoughts and BTW my teenage heart-throb was Davy Jones of the Monkees :mrgreen: awwww he was so cute! Much cuter than David Cassidy.

Bless ya!
Joy
Jewels sunshine

WOW!
This is GOOD!
I didn't make the connection..... cupcakes,, mall , Scott,,,, all teenay exsperinces!Why did'nt i see it?
In a way having Cheri has made me feel young again! This is true! cupcakes and Scott can mean represent temptation,,which i SKATE SWAY FROM!
yes,,, It seems things with Cheri seem easier and more graceful with Cheri then my first two daughters who i had when i was in my twenties and was still quite immature.
Im still a little unsure about the scene int he bathroom..... Is this showing me that my "hurt feelings" are being washed away? Im still a little unsure.. but
Teens do hurt each other and often over looks.. and back biting. bathrooms are also known as meeting places for teens to gossip.
I don't know who the woman was ...any more clarification on this /
My point is that the scene with the crowd int he bathroom with closer exsamination does seem to dovetail right int with the 'teenage right of passage" message the rest of the dream is dipicting.
Thei nterp seems quite correct but what is it telling me?This is a excellent interp! :D
Jewels sunshine

Im still thinking about this dream.
Though i belive the interp was correct im still not understanding the point of it all. It seems obvious that its dream about youth. Is the dream suggesting im going to go through a time of renewed energy and youthfulness?
After three years here im still in the dark as to how many of our dreams are reflective of what we are going through ... and prophetic of whats ahead. :?:
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Morning Jewels,
Although I cannot say for sure, I feel like this is one of those type dreams that are "right now" or for the present situation.

A healing/cleansing for the bathroom biting seen to help get over the negativity there. And a renewing of youth and strength for the present to help you do what you need to do daily in your walk with the Lord Jesus and in bringing up your children. The dream part with Bao and skating was like a breeze coming through you.

I could just see you skating down the mall court with baby Cheri in one arm and the other arm stuck out like a ballerina. (LOL, I get visual pictures as I read dreams :shock: )

Hope this helps some but as always you the dreamer are the judge relying on the Holy Spirit.

Bless you,
Joy
Jewels sunshine

Seems good to me... :D Thanks