Repost-What does falling mean?

Archives for 2008
joseph-anoiting

Repost-What does falling mean?

Post by joseph-anoiting »

I had a strange dream about my brother and I.

We were both in a high story building looking down from a window sill.
The window was opened and we were talking and throwing things to people passing by as if to defend ourselves.

The people around the building were magical, cunning, magical. ...but we seemed to have power & authority over the powers they had. Later bars appeared over the window sills but we still had more power over the magical passerbys.

The strangest thing about the dream occurred when my brother made adjustments near the open window and suddenly fell straight down & landed on the floor outside. I quickly ran outside to make sure he wasn't hurt and I noticed he was consciously moving on the ground & appeared ok.

Any insight- Please help!
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

sounds like a spiritual warfare type dream...

being high up to me might represent warring in the spirit..being seated in heavenly places..

You do have more authority than that which is on this Earth..

Was thinking that the bars may have been put on the revelation or opening...In other words ...wondering if the Lord is trying to show you that you need to be careful in how you handle this spirit...in other words if you try to handle it in the flesh(making adjustments yourself) you could be in danger of falling...The falling could be falling prey to the enemy or lowering yourself to that level...ect...

I know you said it was your brother...and sometimes that can also be showing you a picture of yourself...

These are just some thoughts to help out...If nothing ministers to you please ditch it...

Also was thinking maybe the dream is speaking to you about you feeling the need to defend yourself against people that are acting out against you...Maybe people "beneath" you...whether literally or spiritually imature...and the magical part could be showing you the spirit that is behind their behavior...

lots of love..
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Not sure, but a few weeks ago I had falling dreams, and it registered as an immediate warning....but that was ME falling, not another. If it's someone else, ppprrraaaaayyyyyy for them.

Prayer changes things.
Brother making adjustments at the open window seems to be the reason for the 'fall'...windows can represent revelation from the Lord, which makes me think maybe to pray against the enemy trying to rob the wisdom/discernment which God is giving him.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....