Following a man

Archives for 2010
forhim
Silver Member

Following a man

Post by forhim »

A man took my hand and started leading me. I followed. He was leading me across a street when I saw a car speeding toward us. It scared me but I looked at his face which calmed me down. He just kept leading and holding my hand. I could not take my eyes off of his face as if I was in awe.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Jesus said He would never leave us alone but that when He left He would give us the Comforter in His place. The Comforter or Holy Spirit walks with us through everything.

This immediately made me think of that scripture and the fact that no matter what troubles or things we may endure in this world, He is always with us, guiding us. An interesting word for what He does with us in prayer (Rom 8:26 "helpeth") when HS intercedes with us is that He takes hold of along with us against whatever we may be facing.

I think your dream was one of comfort from Him; As we focus on Him and His lovingkindness for us (you staring at His face), we realize we don't have to fear anything in this world. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
forhim
Silver Member

Post by forhim »

Thank you, right after I read you reply I read this scripture,

I, the LORD, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness." Isaiah 42:6-7

So yes I believe that was the LORD, holding my hand, leading me. Even when I saw danger HE told me to keep my eyes on HIM and trust HIM completely.