Behind a Curtain, Giving out Money and Buying Fried Chicken

Archives for 2008
clare777
Diamond Member

Behind a Curtain, Giving out Money and Buying Fried Chicken

Post by clare777 »

Ummm, not sure what this dream is about...

The first part of this dream I am backstage with a group of people. We are all doing the same dance..liked its been choregraphed except at the end we each did our own ending...as I am dancing to the "beat", I noticed that the curtains where down and there where TV moniters all around showing us dancing... The the curtain was pulled back and we where on stage and could see the audience in bleechers...I thought to myself.."Why are these people just watching and not participating..???" "Cant they hear the sound..??"
The scene changes and I am in some womans house..I remember the house being all white with red furniture...and a mansion. I was there to "babysit" her little girl. I remember being in the little girls bedroom and seeing a little "tent' there...this was where she slept.
The mom walks in and asks me if I had any money that she could have to pay the toll booth to cross over the bridge. I remember seeing that she had a glass jar of silver coins full of change. In the dream, I am opening up my purse and pulling out a whole bunch of change to give her...Then I realized that I didnnt have enough money to pay the toll either..
Scene changes again and I am in a fast food joint buying enough Fried chicken for 50 people which also costs $50.00. I remember in the dream, the woman who was working there gave me an
attitude about it ..but did hesitantly.... In the dream, I am digging in my purse and pulled out my debit card to pay $50.00 for all of the chicken...

Then I woke up..

blessings in Christ,
Clarisssa