Black, Black, Black & More Black

Archives for 2010
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Black, Black, Black & More Black

Post by zadokpriest »

Recently I had three back to back dreams that have me concerened:

First dream: I was at my mother's house. We where in a black car. A very tall, slender black man can up on the right side only with a HUGE black doberman pinscher. He had a gun and was looking to rob us. I began to pray and plead the blood of Jesus. The car was a convertable and I was looking to get to top up and roll up the window. Somehow I managed to get out of the car - the man then pulled out a black box - which activated an bomb and he was looking to KILL me and my mom. He blew up my car! :shock: I'm not sure what happened to my mom - I never saw her after the car blewup. In the dream my pants where gone and the man - when he realized he could not kill me or steal from me wanted to rape me. He told me no matter where I would go he would follow me. I ran to a neighbor whose name is Barbara and asked her to call the police. She was reluctant. I then ran back to my mom's house and went in side. The police did show up at my door.

End of dream

I the work up and went back to sleep and had this next dream:

In this dream again I am with my mother in a black car. We are around the block at my girlfriends house. Both my friends are sisters. In the dream both of them looked exactly like their mother (who has passed away) and both were heavy (not so in real life). In the dream the yongest had alot of grey hair and looked very old.

I had just gotten my mom from the mental institution and was taking her home. I was asking her which way to go. In the dream there was my black cat on the roof of the car as well as a black monkey. In the dream I told my mother to roll up the windows so that the cat and monkey would not get in. In the dream I then proceed to make a left out of the parking lot.

End of Dream.

Again I woke and went back to sleep.

Third and final dream:

In this dream my best friend in High School and I were taking a test to go intot service. I was a little concerned but not to concerned. In the dream the woman who administered the test kept moving us around. One momemt we would be in one room taking the test, then she would come in and take us to another room to take test. Then she would come in again and move us to another room. This woman was not concerned about us passing the test - she was sure we would pass. But she kept moving us around and interupting us - so much so we could not really focus on the test. We are sitting outside in the hall and now she comes out and wants to move us because she notices a man going into the bathroom and she believes he has a bomb and wants to blow up the bathroom. She doesn't want this to distract us. In the dream the test had pegs and board. The pegs where grey the board was dark blue and black.

End of Dream

:?:

Zadok
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

zadok,

The first dream to me says that the enemy is seeking to destroy (ref Jn 10:10) your walk and your witness as well as any spiritual heritage you might be trying to pass on forward to others like to your son or those your outreaching to. The name Barbara means foreign, so I take this to mean that seeking outside or foreign help will not be helpful against this relentless attack of the enemy as it is something you must face with the Lords help. But in the end the authorities do show up and so you do know that God is there for you ultimately in your life (moms house).

In the second dream which seems to be a continuation of the first dream, I am not getting anything on the gf's who are sisters but it seems to me that they have the same type of meaning as barbara in the first dream does in that even those who are closer to you are not able to help in this because there is something different that they are facing (spirit of heaviness and something else). The cat and monkey seem to represent generational spirits that might have attacked your bloodline in the past or they attacked your mothers mind at one time, but you are protecting against that same attack in your life against your mind. To me in this context mental illness=messed up thinking and coming from hospital=getting healed of this. This messed up thinking your getting protection against because your choosing to not sit parked, and your instead turning toward the left which is the direction of what your called to do.

The third dream to me is current day and the cap to the entire message in that it says to me that your in the middle of a time of spiritual testing and eventhough you have been moving around a lot in your life these last few years, it is still the same test. The enemy is still there and still trying to destroy things and still trying to distract you because he wants you to fail at the test. The Lord is protecting you from this enemy and He is not worried that you will pass the test and keep choosing to move toward Him and move toward what your called to do. To me the last sentence of the dream says that you need to "peg" this test or get it down pat before you continue on to pass the test. I am not sure on how the colors of the pegs/board get into this test representation though and what that means.

Hope this helps, praying for you.

in Christ,
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Thanks BJ it does help!

Zadok :D