camped out in my pastor's yard

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

camped out in my pastor's yard

Post by peggyo »

Hello dreamers:

Last night had a strange dream about not being able to live any more in my house, so I was looking for a place to stay and ended up at a former pastor's house, deciding to roll out my sleeping bag, with a son with me, and sleep in his front yard, but just on the edge of his property inside a fence.

This pastor's house did not look like his house in real life at all. The pipe work underneath the house was being worked on. And I was observing, seeming to get some good ideas for my own house.

I do remember going into their basement briefly, which was a walkout, and he was not angry or inhospitable towards me sleeping on his lawn for the night.

I know, there is not much to go on with this dream but it seems significant!

Thanks for reading--Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
dusty

camped out

Post by dusty »

Hi Peggy,

Like your dream. It reminded me of the woman touching the Lord's garment as you said in the dream you were camping near to the end of his property. The Pastor in the dream I think is God and your desire or passion to spend time with him no matter what the cost. The pipe work represents possibly the area that the Lord wants to work on in your life. Pipe work reminds me of veins that carry the blood through the body. The blood carries all the nutrients that will help us to be restored and rejuvenated. A new burst of life for you.

I hope this has helped. Blessings.
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Thank you Dusty!

I did speak to someone just recently that leads me to believe God is doing a great work in this pastor's life at this time. I've had several dreams about him lately and felt that some things must be happening with him.

Pipework under a house make me think of water and sewage. So possibly both an upgrade or repair of the inflow of the spirit and also outflow of what needs to be taken away as waste is at work. One of the dreams did lead me to believe that he is finally taking in needed discernment.

I'm thankful for the heads up in what is going on with this important pastor in our community!

My camping expedition reminds me also of how the angels camp round about us to protect, and I believe in the spirit I have done this in prayer on his behalf, and also the church.

Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."