k,.can you just read this please

Archives for 2010
godseeker
Gold Member

k,.can you just read this please

Post by godseeker »

thanks,.because i did not know what to title this one,.lol

i pretty much know what this dream means,.but have a question

in the dream,.there was a woman,.i don't know who she was,.but in the dream,.i sensed she was a well know christian,.maybe a prophet or apostle,.someone with authority,.and she came to me and placed something over me,.like a shawl,.and she told me that i was gonna help people change their lives by them looking at me,.then she took me with her and we started going into people houses while they were not home,.for some reason,.we did not want them to be there while we were,.whatever it is we were doing we did it while they were away,.i remember one family coming home,.and we were trying to sneak out before they could see us

now what i am uncomfortable about it the fact that we were going in houses while people were not there,.and wondering why,.and why we had to sneak out,.any insight
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

(G)godseeker:

The prophetic gifting involves knowing things about people which is very personal in nature; and this knowledge must be used very, very carefully to help others in their walk with the Lord.

The uncomfortableness I felt in this dream isn't so much that you are a 'snoop' and going into the people's houses while they are away, it's that you will be doing things under the Holy Spirit's guidance and instruction that will make you uncomfortable. This is natural--- and I believe a prophet doesn't totally lose the uncomfortableness of what he/she needs to speak into people's lives. Once the prophetic gift is developed it isn't so much a matter of being uncomfortable, it's a matter of speaking with confidence. But that confidence is totally from the Lord, since we need to be humble vessels without any pride in ourselves for what we may know about people.

That is my opinion and personal experience, so please consider all of it through prayer and what the Lord may show you in His Word.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

MJ,.you said,.But that confidence is totally from the Lord, since we need to be humble vessels without any pride in ourselves for what we may know about people.

That is good advice,.very insightful,.will continue in prayer thanks so much.
CarDavis
Gold Member

Post by CarDavis »

Have you researched prayer shawls or tallits? It might be helpful to you in your understanding.
godseeker
Gold Member

Post by godseeker »

@CarDavis,.will do,.thanks.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

I agree with MJ that this kind of gift needs to be handled carefully and with much wisdom.
Perhaps you feel uncomfortable about people coming home while being there in your dream,because you know this.

I remembered verses from the Bible,not to be a "busybody in other men's matters".1 Peter 4,15. and 1 Timothy 5,13.
But when we let thi Holy Spirit guide you ans give wisdom to you,you'll handle it well and carefully.

If these do not confirm what the Holy Spirit tells you,plese toss them.

God bless you. :)