Officer wearing white/Test

Archives for 2010
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Officer wearing white/Test

Post by ReBorn »

I was sitting in the back seat of my car behind the driver's seat.

Directly in front of me was a pocket which was attached to the back of the driver's seat.

I got out of the car, went to the mailbox and found the paperwork for my evaluation from my new job at sears.

I opened the papers and noticed it was some type of spelling test which was great for me cause I love spelling (it was always my favorite subject)

I climbed back into the back seat of my car and tried to hide the evaluation papers in the pocket of the seat

(because I knew I was going to be taking a spelling test and I didn't want to cheat)

Then the person giving me the test (I think he was a police officer wearing white clothes)walked up to the car window and asked me why I moved the paperwork around in the pocket?

I told him I didn't want to cheat on the spelling test so I turned the answers around where I couldn't see them.

Then the officer walked away.

I think it was some kind of test to keep my job

thank you for reading
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
:)
I love this dream.
It seems like a test indeed.Se, sort of task that suits you.
I loved how the officer knew that you hid the papers.
It's like God sees everything.:)
It may that you are tested and you passed.:)
Please pray that the Lord shows you more about it.More details.Maybe he answers soon,but sometimes it takes time.I had dreams about which I got the answer much later.
Important,that if what I said does not confirm what He tells you,please toss it and listen to the Lord.
God bless you.