Dirty house

Archives for 2010
Grace
Diamond Member

Dirty house

Post by Grace »

I remember only bits of this dream. I was in a house with either dirt floors or very dirty floors. There were mice and rats. My clean laundry seemed to have fallen on the floor. Opened a door. There was a cat. I thought it might help catch the rodents. The floor was starting to get wet and I was concerned about the laundry.

Another dream- I was in the barn on the farm I grew up in. The barn was becoming dilapidated. My children were up in a loft. I thought it might not be safe for them. But I also went up there and since it held my weight I thought it was ok. But they had to be careful. There was a puppy and a kitten that were way to small. Tried giving drops of milk from a needle. ( yeah, i'm not sure why) Thinking a dropper would be easier.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Very interesting dreams.Do you think that they are connected somehow?
Were these dreams the same night?
Did the cat catch any of the rats and mice or you thought it would helo you?
Sorry for the questions.
i read your dreams yesterday.
I'm praying for revelation.Please do so too.
God bless you. :)
Grace
Diamond Member

Post by Grace »

The dreams were not on the same night. Neither of them ended very satisfactorily. I don't know what happens with the cat and rats or the tiny kitten and puppy.
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you."Deut 31:6