White tornadoes, restaurant, church people, and a manager

Archives for 2010
Seer4God

White tornadoes, restaurant, church people, and a manager

Post by Seer4God »

It's been awhile since I have last posted....but good to be back!

I had a dream the other night in which I get into a station wagon with other people and drive along side a road with white tornadoes beside it. I'm not scared of the tornadoes--they are not touching the ground but are in mid-air. I stand up out of the back of the back of the wagon to get a photo of them. We are too close now and in wind/rain to get a good photo of so I get back down in back of car.

We drive down the road into a heavily forested area. I notice only a few trees are down. The scene changes a bit as I am out of the car and go into a restaurant built into this wooded area.

When I step into this place it seemed like I was stepping into a foreign country. What is being served is like I haven't seen before. A type of bread, large and rectangular, almost placemat size, is on the table before the people seated at tables in the restuarant. There are a few veggies? on the side. I didn't know if anyone spoke English and I walked to the back part of the restaurant where there were church people seated (felt like they were from my church IRL).

Then I saw and knew that there was someone--the owner or manager is there to keep order if anyone gets out of line (as in loud or rowdy). Person's name is Alma. She has a gun available to her. I see she is finished with her meal and gets up to leave the table--this is the weird part--she has a fat belly but then loses the belly as she gets up and leaves.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have on this dream....I'm thinking this has something to do with what God wants to do at our church--that the tornadoes are representing God's power, maybe...

Carolyn