Hair into a peacock

Archives for 2010
keilani
Site Moderator

Hair into a peacock

Post by keilani »

Okay a little odd but very vivid and I would appreciate any insight you have to give.

I was in our living room fixing my hair and I managed to get it into this hairdo/shape on top of my head. When I looked at it, I noticed my hair had formed a peacock--feathers spread out and it's head, neck everything, even a little gap in the hair to make an eye. I was tripped out that fixing my hair made this so I yelled for my husband who was in our bedroom and said, "You've got to see this!"

I went into the room and stood in the mirror with him behind watching and asked him, "what does it look like to you? Can you tell? It's a peacock!"

Then he grabbed my hair playfully and the peacock came undone. I turned around to walk back out of the bedroom and he playfully grabbed my all of my hair in his hand and I noticed how long my hair was, like extremely long...longer than it is in reality. (I've had long hair but not as long as it seemed in the dream--I'm actually used to chopping it all off once a year so it's shoulder length and then I let it grow out for a year.)

mahalo!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Well Keilani...interesting picture...if your hair represents your covering and crowning glory then it speaks to me of a the spirit of prophecy and of the seer resting on you reminds me of the many eyed eagle n revelation 4...also may suggest royal priesthood...but peacocks carry a warning too...may also speak of being aware of vain pride (knowing you very much are already vigilent in this area)...

I like the hair coming undone and falling longer than ever...speaks to me of an increase of wisdom and reminds me of these verses which you know so well:

1 Cor 13

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames,b but have not love, I gain nothing.

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
TRUE WISDOM COMES FROM SEEING HIM FACE TO FACE
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

HERE IN YOUR PRESENCE...

What can I say here in Your presence
I am undone here in Your presence
You are God I am Yours
You are God I am Yours

Lord, who am I here in Your presence
I bow my life here in Your presence
You are God I am Yours
You are God I am Yours

I am Yours
I am Yours
I am Yours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un09cq5tiuo

toss any stray feathers!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

...I couldn't resist posting this...tried yesterday but it wouldn't stick!

This contestant won a hair fashion show called fantasy hair and her style was called "proud as a peacock"...I guess "all seeing glory" wouldn't have the same purchase in a fashion show!

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Loling here:) I love you charlie! that was GREAT!!!

Definitely taking the reminder to be wary of pride sister!!! It's one of those things that can creep up if we aren't watchful!

You gave me so many great points to ponder...I have to admit, it was very interesting...and that picture! How timely, gotta love how God works:)

Bless u sister:) arohanui!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

And I'm kinda fond of "all-seeing glory"...much more poetic :mrgreen:

OH GOSH! Mahalo for that song--it is so beautiful, I had it playing over and over while the keikis and I went about our day :D
***More To Come***

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

TRUE WISDOM COMES FROM SEEING HIM FACE TO FACE

such deep truth; my inner man is yearning to chew upon that. mahalo sister!
***More To Come***