open windows & open doors

Archives for 2010
Victorious
Gold Member

open windows & open doors

Post by Victorious »

The inside of my house was very well lit, but outside it was dark. There were several open windows and open doors. I went to each one several times. I don’t remember the particular order.

One was my master bathroom window. The first time I looked out, I saw a tall ladder reaching the roof of the neighbor’s 2-story house. The next time, I looked out, there were men on the ladder, installing a Direct TV system. They could see down into my first-floor bathroom. Then I “woke up” in the middle of the night because I could hear the men talking and laughing. I started to shut the window. They told me I didn’t have to do that. I did anyway.

Another one was my living room’s sliding glass doors. These face my backyard. My children were in the living room trying to fix the drapes. (I don’t actually have drapes there.) The drapes were a light blue plaid design. But they were torn. We were trying to fix them but couldn’t figure out how. I considered posting on facebook to ask if anybody knew how to repair drapes.

I know there were a couple more, just don’t remember them specifically. I seem to recall being in the kitchen, and the front door (the foyer is next to the kitchen) was open.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

doors /windows

Post by spiritledd »

The Lord is showing you where the enemy is getting in. Locations of the doors and windows seem to be an indication of what to cover with prayer.
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

I understand that but I guess I don’t understand what each location means.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

The only thing that came to mind was the fact that the Direct tv system being installed in your bathroom--a place of repentance normally between you and the Lord ends up becoming broadcast....

It reminds me of a gossiping spirit because the Lord is not the type to shame us openly that way especially if we are humbling ourselves under His correction. May He give you the wisdom and insight you need.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

doors

Post by spiritledd »

Master bedroom could mean marriage or intamacy with the Lord or both? Bathroom could be the washing of the water of the WORD. Could be your thought life "casting down all imaginations". And TV is obvious. TV is the devil :D Gotta watch them kids too they are just as open to attack when leave a door open. Make sure you monitor what they are watching and listening to.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

veil

Post by spiritledd »

I had one more thought...the veil was ripped for kids also that they too... could enter in.
Victorious
Gold Member

Post by Victorious »

I had another similar dream ..

In one part, I was at a convenience store with my husband at the gas pumps. We had a black pickup like he had several years ago. Someone was with us but not sure who he was. Husband wanted a particular magazine (I don’t remember which one) and even though I didn’t approve, I bought it for him anyway (because I didn’t want him to get mad), and really didn’t care. It wasn’t a bad magazine or anything, just maybe something he didn’t need in his life?

In another part, we were with friends from church, maybe at their house, all their kids were there, we were in the hallway, and I felt fear of the husband/father coming around the corner. I have a lot of dreams with this family, and someone once told me that because our families are a lot alike maybe I am seeing them as symbolic of my own family, just from another perspective?? Not totally sure about that.

In the last part, I was in a house that reminded me of a house I lived in briefly as a child in the 70’s - I believe it was an “inhabited” house. I don’t remember what happened at first or who else was there, but I remember feeling pressure on my shoulder like someone was putting their hands on me, but no one was there. It scared me. I went to bed in a twin size bed against the wall (the walls were kind of a 70’s dull golden yellow), and the window was open. It was dawn in the dream. I knew the heat was on, but the window was open. I wanted to close the window, but I knew my husband wanted it open and I feared going against his will. I knew the enemy could come in through that window, but since I was too fearful to close it, I got up and screamed out the window “Go away!” 3 times.