3 Meal Barrels and the number 11

Archives for 2010
Evangelist_Myrick
Gold Member

3 Meal Barrels and the number 11

Post by Evangelist_Myrick »

I had a dream on this morning I was standing in some type of lobby almost identical to that of an elaborate hotel. The only difference was there were three what would look like vases to the natural eye, but they had lids on them that could be closed and shut. I call them meal barriers because the lids and something could be stored in them, and this is what my spirit led me to believe, they were different in sizes and shapes and the colors were also elaborate and breathe taking. Almost like the colors were entwining with one another. The closer I got I could see a number on one of them and it had a price tag of it of $11.00 then I woke up!
Let every decision made this season be a God decision!!!
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

barrels or barriers? you put the first word in the title and the other word in the middle of the dream description. As I was reading the dream I got the picture of a container like a big vase, so I will go with barrel as opposed to barrier. To me the 3 different vibrant colored vases are each a different attributes of God's character and a different container for His Wisdom and His Word. The price of $11 to me indicates that the price for you to gain this particular meal within the barrel is one of intercessory prayer. Hope this helps.

in Christ,